Anonymous
Years ago

Most Hype and Excitement for Regular Season game?

Ok I haven't been following the 36ers since they were born but is this the most excitement and hype surrounding a regular season 36ers game ever?

Topic #18090 | Report this topic

Years ago

Probably not.

Reply #212655 | Report this post

Jc  
Years ago

not in the past 7 years, had season tickets for 7 years

Reply #212662 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

when was there more excitement and hype for a mid-season game?

Reply #212669 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

Jeez I havent missed a game for maybe 13 season, accept for half a season living in NZ, and I cant think of a 'Regular Season' game that im this excited about getting along too!

Reply #212678 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

The last game last season was pretty hyped!

Reply #212681 | Report this post

Corey  
Years ago

Of all nights, I have my bucks show on this Sat night....I'm thinkin about doin a runner from the boys! (And Girls!!!)

Reply #212685 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Start it at the game Corey!

Reply #212686 | Report this post

D16  
Years ago

Last game of last season was almost a sell out.

Reply #212698 | Report this post

Chewy  
Years ago

Got me and 3 mates tickets today for Saturday's game. I don't think I've ever been more excited to see a regular season game before. Hodge will live up to the hype, I have no doubt about it.

Reply #212707 | Report this post

A  
Years ago

That's tough Corey, I feel for you!! Like skip mentioned, start it at the game if it's not too late, we have started many a big night at the game first. I have wedding to attend the night we play the Tigers, that is going to kill me or my partner will kill me if I try to get to the game!

Reply #212715 | Report this post

Corey  
Years ago

Unfortunately boys, I have Go-Karts at Richmond booked at 8:30pm and we've already changed the date once so I can't opt out unfortunately, although I'd love to to see Julius back in action! Dammit!

Reply #212716 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

I think whenever the old Titans used to drop in to the Dome those games had a bit of spice to them but this game is going to be great- i've cancelled all appointments to lap it up for the Hodge-mania

Reply #212726 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

07th April 2002 Semi Final
Sixers vs Titans Game 3
Box Score

Just looking back can't believe there was only 6,000 there for that game. It was a HUGE game! Especially that last quarter going in down 2.

That was more hyped and exciting than the Grand Final against West Sydney.

Reply #212731 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Will this Saturday's game be broadcast on ABC 891, or are they doing the Rugby League World Cup?

Reply #212743 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

According to the Sixers Website it is a "Country Theme" Night ... if that doesn't get you excited I don't know what will.

Hopefully they play "Thank God He Is A Country Boy" lots - that song is great and not at all irrelevant to basketball

Reply #212754 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Paul Rees to be half time entertainment?

Reply #212759 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hopefully they play "Thank God He Is A Country Boy" lots - that song is great and not at all irrelevant to basketball

I hate that song!

Reply #212767 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

With you DJ, Reesy was always entertaining. : )

Reply #212776 | Report this post

vanexel31  
Years ago

country night? whats next weeks game, goth night? what a joke, why do the sixers think this crap will bring more fans, or excite anybody. hopefully some jaw dropping julius plays and crowd noise will make me not realise country music is playing in the backround.

Reply #212850 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:10 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754