Uwe Blab
Years ago

Seating Plan for Dome ?

Can anyone tell me where I can find a seating plan for the Dome online ?

Google and Venuetix have been of now help.

Cheers.

Topic #18099 | Report this topic

DDFan  
Years ago

Someone asked the same question last year, & I dug up the answer, but the info got buried along with my stressed out 'puter.
My suggestion would be to contact Cheryl Bernard (in person, or by phone, as there are no contact details on the 36er site) at the front office, or go lazy & click on [email protected].
Hope this helps.

Reply #212786 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Isaac - Ant chance of the sixers supplying you with a copy that could be placed on the 36ers website? I get friends all the time who buy tiockets to the game and then email me to ask whether they are in a good spot or not.

Reply #212787 | Report this post

Uwe Blab  
Years ago

I am suprised one is not readily available. Even the Dome website has nothing.

I emailed them and they indicated they didn't have one available.

Just want to make sure I am not behind the basket.

Reply #212793 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Don't worry Baby, behind the basket is the best place to see Julius slam one down!

Reply #212795 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

DDFan, staff contacts are available on the 36ers site: Staff Contacts

Skip, I think it's the role of the Dome end of things and I have been suggesting it every now and then. Ideally, it'd be a nice Flash-zoomable vector-based map. I had a plan for a way to show the view from any given seat/area too if the Dome was feeling a little more spendy.

Reply #212798 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A current and accurate one does not exist.
Apparently even the plan that comes up on the Venue Tix screens is not quite correct.

Reply #212799 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Dana reports that there's a basic plan in the 36ers membership brochure that might be better than nothing (showing general areas, but not specific seats/rows).

36ers Membership brochure (PDF)

Reply #212811 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

One doesn't really exist, we had to go into the dome to pick out our season ticket seats! Rule of thumb, there's the North, East, South and West sides and if it's double letter at the start you are up on the top level ie, RR16 etc. If it's R16 you are on the lower level.

Reply #212816 | Report this post

Uwe Blab  
Years ago

Thanks for the resposes.

I talked to Venuetix we are in the middle, last row in the lower level.

Looking forward to Saturday.

Reply #212820 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

North or south stand?

Reply #212826 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Uwe, See you at the South-west kiosk at half time, I shout you a cornetto.

Reply #212827 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Jack has to be a golden north, classic sixers ice cream

Reply #212829 | Report this post

Shotclock  
Years ago

Isaac beat me to it!
http://www.adelaide36ers.com/36ers/downloads/36ers_200809_Membership_Packages.pdf

Reply #212834 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Isaac:
"DDFan, staff contacts are available on the 36ers site: Staff Contacts"

Thanks Isaac, my post wasn't intended to be a bash on the official site.
I did check that page earlier today, & missed the mention of Cheryl completely. Sort of highlights where I'm at lately. ; )

BTW for those interested, there are seating allocations NE, NW, SE & SW sections below concourse level.

Reply #212835 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:29 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754