Anonymous
Years ago

Who here doesn't have fox?

Who here doesn't have fox? What do you do to watch NBL games? Go to a mates house? Go to the pub? Go to EVERY game? Or just go without?

Topic #18125 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

Dont have fox. Generally go to my local The Bombay if there is a game I really wanna watch.

Reply #213072 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I have found a website which has every televised NBL game this season for download via torrent so if you are interested contact me: [email protected]. An invite might be required but I have several invites up my sleeve if necessary.

Reply #213076 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

do they always show nbl/sixers games skip?

Reply #213079 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Torrents! Sounds good

The Bombay? Fairly close to my house and work. I should go there one day.

We need to make a list of pubs that televise games so us basketball fans can flock to these places.

Reply #213080 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Anon - Yeah, usually get sound too depending on what else is on. Last week I watched the 36ers v Dragons game there but because the Adelaide United game was on I had to make do with no sound then.

Reply #213081 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

righto skip. might have to check it out. especially during the playoffs which we'll be dominating ;)

Reply #213089 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

No Fox. Usually watch at friend's or parents' place or just follow live radio or stats.

Reply #213095 | Report this post

vanexel31  
Years ago

seems like your only missing out on cairns playing every week. 3 of the last 4 wednesdays, with only 1 televised game a week mix it up fox please!!!

Reply #213102 | Report this post

curtley  
Years ago

Gold coast games have been overdone a bit, but that could be my imagination. Foxtel is seriously crap except for sport. The aussie sporcentre is so lame the way the hosts carry on like yanks. Ands seeing tiffany cherry pretend to get excited about a college gridiron game really grinds my gears.

Reply #213120 | Report this post

KC- gone  
Years ago

Got rid of it in protest 1 mth ago

Reply #213131 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

The_Champ33:

"Torrents! Sounds good"

Torrents are gay, give Trev a kiss & he'll tell yah.

Reply #213149 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:10 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754