skip
Years ago

JR responds to Bruce in game of H.O.R.S.E.

Now, I cant actually see it as youtube is blocked here at work. So if someone could tell me what happens, I'd be a happy man.

You can see it at www.johnrillie.com

http://linky.com.au/2esl8

Topic #18128 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

all he does it match what bruce did, he doesn't do anything new. half court shot infront of a bunch of school kids at a clinic.

Reply #213123 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Skip, it's on a TV news bulletin about a big clinic run by the Crocs/Fire. At the end and in front of all the kids, JR hits a half-court shot.

Perhaps each player could hit the answering shot, and then respond with one of their own? Might speed things up a bit and give more variety.

Reply #213124 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah I thought he wanna gonna match the shot and then do a new one! Its gonna go at a snails pace otherwise!

Reply #213125 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I have already messaged him advising that the ball is still in his court.

Reply #213126 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so have i skip.

Reply #213134 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

I'm sick of all this H.O.R.S.E shit. I need stablising.

Bring on the media, have a solid legal document that guarantees me (AU) $5Million (just enough to get us into the newNBL next season), & I'll hit a blindfolded, 1/2 court shot with my back to the basket, & Brian Goorjian playing defence on me.

Reply #213147 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

DDFan that could be the next edition of hoops tv perfect opportunity with Goorj in town.

Just gotta make sure there are no buzzing lights in the background anywhere.

;)

Reply #213167 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:25 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754