LC
Years ago

Jetstar Sale: $15 airfares to Melbourne

Jetstar are having a frenzy sale that is on right now:

Link: http://linky.com.au/o69bz

$15 airfares to Melbourne for travel between 7-Feb & 25-Feb and 5-May to 28-May 2009.

Good luck!

Topic #18134 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

its only 5-May to 28-May if u look at the chart.

Reply #213176 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Sorry - just saw that myself.

Reply #213178 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

This in response to Tigers Free Seat sale y'day? Pay taxes only was about $24 adel to melb. Although no weekends that I could find, only mid week.

Reply #213180 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Shame the NBL season will be over by then!

Reply #213181 | Report this post

Wayville 57  
Years ago

Got the free fare Tiger tickets (you only pay taxes) for the 36ers v South game in Melbourne at the start of Feb

Reply #213185 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

DJ, I should book a one way ticket from MEL-ADL for a large esky with carry-on of a smaller esky, and checked-in baggage of insulated luggage, all filled with cryovaced products?

Reply #213187 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I think DDFan is rubbing off on you Isaac!!!!!

Reply #213190 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I'll explain: through his work, DJ has access to some high quality steak. Whenever he's about to visit Adelaide, I don't hesitate to pester the crap out of him and offer to buy whatever he can carry over.

Reply #213193 | Report this post

cavolo  
Years ago

I got the cheap flight to melb too for the sixers south game on 4th feb. Will be my first game in person on an opposition homecourt to support the team.

Am looking forward to being in the minority! =)

Reply #213198 | Report this post

soj  
Years ago

any cheap flights to gold coast to watch the joyce clan in actions plus hammer and co?

Reply #213293 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

We got cheap fares on the 14th of feb to see hawks vs Blaze.

Reply #213300 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Not a bad idea Isaac, cheaper than freight charges!

Non sale I got $39.95 Melb to Adel for the game on the 20th vs Blaze. That's pretty darn cheap for a normal fare price!

Sounds like we could have a few over here in Melb for the Dragons v Sixers game, good to hear!

Reply #213338 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

that's if the flight goes. Had friends bitterly disappointed with Tiger on Monday when their early monring flight was cancelled for a day in Melbourne with their kids. The next one offered to them was for late that night. So be careful with the cheap flights guys

Reply #213339 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Not a matter of being carefull, just know that you get what you pay for. They are a budget airline and thus to keep costs a minnimum. They don't fly that many flights between destinations instead opting for minimal flights but try to fill them at discounted prices. As oppsoed to Qantas and Ansett of old who try to flood the market and offer that many different flights that were going around not even half full.

For sub $50 Adel to Melb I'm willing to except there may be delays in flights thats the pay off for getting it at such a ridiculously cheap price.

People are too quick to jump up and down and complain with airlines. If it worries you that much pay the $300 for a fully flexible fare and you will not have a problem.

Reply #213361 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:13 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754