loneRANGER 01
Years ago

South Adelaide Panthers ABL Team

After some amazing individual performances, which consisted of 3 25+point and 7+rebound games adelaide 36ers Academy and soon to be Adelaide 36er future prospect Thomas McKenzie has announced today that Nigeria premier league champion, Kano Pillars basketball club has offered Mr McKenzie A.K.A T-Mac a 3 year ¦25,000 Nigeria Naria contract. The Questions is, can the rebuilding South Adelaide Panthers afford to lose a player of his stature??? Any thoughts will be extremely appreciated.

Topic #18138 | Report this topic

Hi Ho Silver  
Years ago

What sort of cowboy cookies you have been eating?

Reply #213274 | Report this post

B Fresh  
Years ago

Wouldnt that amount to like $300?

Reply #213275 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Is this paul.S??????

Reply #213285 | Report this post

B Fresh  
Years ago

No doubt! Pretty elaborate joke, i like it. He wouldnt take it anyway, he'd have to move out of his parents house!

Reply #213288 | Report this post

Years ago

Anything to squeeze a few more dollars out of his contract negotiation... could be his mum that started this thread!!

Reply #213292 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Did the contract come with a letter from the Nigerian President promising to pay T-Mac millions of dollars if he forwarded a large amount of money into a Nigerian bank account?

Reply #213297 | Report this post

Time Lord  
Years ago

So how many contracts is this now? This would have to be the third or fourth one advertised on this site. Go out and get some friends paul/simon.

Reply #213302 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

hahaha best laugh i have had today... nice work paul/simon lol

Reply #213335 | Report this post

Hangin Round  
Years ago

Not the old "Nigerian Basketball Scam" again.

I heard that John Lawrence took up a basketball umpiring scholarship over there and still can't get back
I hope Nigeria forgives us

Reply #213371 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:40 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754