gav
Years ago

nba league pass

Thought Id give those that havent dived into it on nba.com a heads up. International NBA league pass is now available (and has been for around 2 weeks).
The quality of the stream is pretty good. Crystal clear at about 1/4 screen native. Looks a little blocky on a 40" lcd, but still very watchable, and truth be told, not that much worse than the foxtel feed.
You get almost every game, and the games are replayed continuously for 2 days incase you miss one.
Only negative is no pause, fforward rewind feature.
Season pass = $132 australian, or you can buy a day pass or a month pass.

really, no more excuses to not see your favorite team play close to 70 games in the season.

Topic #18159 | Report this topic

Chewy  
Years ago

Thanks for letting me know about this. I have the NFL game pass HD to see my Raiders every week.

Yeah, the Raiders suck, but maybe I should start watching my Lakers, at least they win games.

Reply #213575 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The reason I haven't got this is that I have a 12 GB limit and I already use alot of those 12 GBs so I wouldn't get much value out of it.

Reply #213583 | Report this post

david  
Years ago

132 bucks damn why cant it be free

Reply #213590 | Report this post

vanexel31  
Years ago

hey chewy, i know your pain being a raiders fan!!

Reply #213596 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:23 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754