coopz
Years ago

Help for my Xmas Party

i was hoping for some good ideas for my xmas show this year.

i have been delivered a shirt (plain white rugby style) from work, saying that for this years xmas party, we need to decorate our shirt in a sports theme/or team any way we like.

obvioulsy i wanna go the BBALL angle, and my current idea is decorating it for the new league next year.

i was thinking:

on the front having a few different names for the new league, maybe with the current NBL logo crossed out right in the middle.

on the back, writing all of the current teams with lines through those that may not make the final cut, with a sniggering remark why they will be cut underneath them.

to me, it sounds ok, but thought some of the posters on here would have a much better idea for me.

anything to do with the new NBL i reckon, but any good bball ideas would be appreciated.

oh yeah, maybe thinking of sticking half a basketball on each side too.

Topic #18165 | Report this topic

DJ  
Years ago

Sounds a bit death like of the league, and there is too much talk of a defunct league and move on. How about celebrating the past and have the logo of EVERY team that has been in the league on it.

Reply #213643 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

How about:

Front-side slogan:

36ers HAVE BALLS

Back-side slogan:

newNBL

TAKE IT ON THE CHIN

Reply #213679 | Report this post

coopz  
Years ago

Dont mind your idea DJ, maybe more of a tribute of all the teams to have ever played. might be a struggle to find a decent pic of every teams logo though.

maybe, have the NBL logo on the front written on a gravestone. with the starting date and leave the death section blank, or something like, we're not dead just yet.

mmmmm.... thinking....

Reply #213689 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

slap a picture of Will Ferrell on the front from Semi Pro and on the back have GET TROPICAL on it... ahhhh i love that movie

Reply #213741 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

coopz, if you do end up going with DJ's idea you can find all the old logos on nblstats.com when you search for previous seasons.

Reply #213768 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:59 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754