Mac
Years ago

NBA on Foxtel in December

December foxetl guide just came out and its heaven to my eyes. Every thur and saturday is a double header. Also they show boston about 3 times with is my favourite team. Saturday is going to be spent all day on the couch

Topic #18175 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Saturday is going to be spent all day on the couch" - The misses might have something to say about that.

Reply #213733 | Report this post

Jc  
Years ago

sweet

Reply #213738 | Report this post

ritz  
Years ago

awesome double headers! foxsports not covering any nba only ESPN?

Reply #213867 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Care to list the dates and games of the double headers? For those of us that are Mag-less!

Reply #213923 | Report this post

megaswill  
Years ago

I think someones been into Grandpa's cough medicine because there are no NBA double headers during December.

Reply #213936 | Report this post

dirk4mvp  
Years ago

Seems like ESPN is the only station showing NBA, FOX Sports has woosed out which sucks because they used to have some good games like TNT Thursday and stuff. Best way for internation NBA fans to watch games is on the internet though. You can see almost every game for free.

Reply #214682 | Report this post

Dan  
Years ago

That line about watching the games on the internet is a copout. You're comparing watching the games on a little computer monitor to a full-size TV?

Foxtel sucks with their coverage of the NBA.

Reply #215228 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:30 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754