Opals4Gold
Years ago

Erin Phillips doing well in Israel

Another good game by Erin, topped scored with 17 points, 3 Assists, 2 steals and 4 rebounds in 33mins. I see she is leading the league in steals and 2nd in assists.

Topic #18187 | Report this topic

Cheers  
Years ago

Thanks Erin

Reply #213880 | Report this post

Opals4Gold  
Years ago

Honestly you are an idiot Cheers i know there are people who like to know how she is going over there and there is nothing in the paper letting us know how Erin or Laura for that fact is going. If you don't want to know then don't read the thread.

Reply #213883 | Report this post

knowledge  
Years ago

opals4gold. thank you for that. I am definately interested in how she is going.
obviously "cheers" thinks it was a funny comment, which it wasn't. just goes to show how much intelligence some people have!

Reply #213888 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^^^^ Thanks Laura. Just messing but that was funny.

Reply #213897 | Report this post

mike thibault  
Years ago

that's my number 31 !

Reply #213911 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

Great to hear Erins doing well... i dont know about you but are some smart comments ruining this forum?

Reply #213918 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

good to see erin doing well, keep it going :)

Reply #213934 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

We should be proud of our stars when they are performing well overseas, particularly home grown ones like Erin.

It's good to hear Erin is doing well OS, even if "cheers" believes Erin is keeping us up to date herself.

Reply #213961 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Agreed - as long as someone is posting the updates for Erin, Laura and others, it's useful info. Same goes with LC and the updates on Aussies in college.

Reply #213964 | Report this post

Cheers  
Years ago

Thanks Erin's family

Reply #214259 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:46 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754