skip
Years ago

NBL site: Adam Ballinger Q & A

Currently featured on the NBL Webiste is an interview with Adam Ballinger.

In it he reveals that his citizenship comes thru in May.

This I found funny.
Balls - "I'm proud to be a redhead. I never got teased about it so much until I came out here. Australians don't like redheads."

Topic #18205 | Report this topic

Black Dracula  
Years ago

It's not that we don't like redheads...we just like having a laugh at anyone and everyone, and redheads are just easy targets =D

Reply #214104 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Isaac, pump reds or Plasmas into Melvin.
Give Dracula something to sink his teeth into.
Aussie bleeders, you gotta love 'em.

Reply #214173 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Why is that directed at me?

Reply #214222 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Have yourself a ball Isaac.

I'd figured that you'd be the most financially secure guy here, & be able to front for reds (as in wines) & Plasmas (as in flat screens for gays to swoon over Matt Shirvington) for Melvin (Corpusle).

There's a blood line in there, you Prima Donor.

Reply #214252 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

DDfan - On what planet is what you just said meant to make sense? If you are trying to be clever, that aint what is coming across to everyone.

Reply #214255 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Look, I get all the great, loose puns even if others don't (or don't give them much notice, or otherwise think they're outweighed by your generally being an antagonistic, baiting Jekyll & Hyde nutbag whose aggression tends to build as the day goes on). You obviously put in a lot of time and effort and feel like that goes unrewarded when some bozo like Bo Hamburger snatches your favoured "funniest human alive" award.

But I don't know why I'm dragged into this thread or where you're getting this impression:

I'd figured that you'd be the most financially secure guy here

Reply #214257 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

DD quote brought to you by Isaac:

"I'd figured that you'd be the most financially secure guy here"

Only because I figured that the general crowd drawn to 36er games, didn't drive Ferraris. Not sure of the background, but where did the Isaac & Ferrari rumour come from? Genuine question, BTW.

Reply #214262 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

skip:

"DDfan - On what planet is what you just said meant to make sense?

Maher's.

Uranus ain't pretty, don't wanna go there.

Reply #214263 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Not sure, but I think the earliest reference on this or the old Sixers forum was by Liam Flynn.

Reply #214268 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Isaac:

"Not sure, but I think the earliest reference on this or the old Sixers forum was by Liam Flynn"

That's right, lay it all on Liam. He may not be all that educated in the vehicular world, but at least he knows the difference between a tape & a DVD, not like some here.

Reply #214274 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:49 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754