STAT
Years ago

36ers V.s Hawks. It's game time!

Ok well we all know the situation, we all know how much we need to win this game, but heres the brief run down.

As of today we are sitting at a dismall 5-6, ninth and the Hawks are a steady 6-7 which is good enough for 5th. so these are the teams we need to knock off if we are to legitimately contend for that second to or last playoff spot.

Our last game against Wollongong was 105-95 but we didnt have Sir Julius then and were realing on the unfortuanate Tyndale. The injuies we faced last game were harsh aswell, away from home without our captain and no Davo (and im not sure if Winitana played either for whatever he is worth, given that he is still injured know)

My prediction is that we will snap our current losing streak in another close one, with the matchup of Julius and Sav the highlight. Savilles old legs wont be able to keep up with the skill and intensity of Julius.

Score: 102-98
Balls: 28, Julius 24
Luke: 17 boards
Azza: 9 assists

Hopefully we can get a decent crowd to another important home game, obiously it wil be less than last game but if you can get there the boys need you.

Cmon Sixers lets get this one!

Topic #18227 | Report this topic

XztatiK  
Years ago

Julius with a triple double (24/13/11).
Ballinger with 36pts.
Schensch with 17 boards.
Dusty to get hugged mid-game by a crazed Hoops SA member.
36ers to take the win by 21.

Reply #214293 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Ill be there.

lets get this thing rockin again.

Reply #214305 | Report this post

Coady  
Years ago

I was at the dome on saturday nigth ( dragons) and i havnt had the hair on my arms raise like they did since i was a drink vendor at dome back in the day when sapwell was running around the stadium on the gf win!!!! Even Carfino commented on the crowd during wednesday nights game... saying we were back to our best... or something along the lines!!!! Bring your mates along everyone should be a good one!!!!

Reply #214331 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

SHould be a good night. Hope the crowd is in the same spirit again.

Reply #214333 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

As opposed to the spirit hoping they have a crowd again

Reply #214336 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Have we got the good umpires this week?

Reply #214344 | Report this post

justin  
Years ago

Good umpires? I must have missed the game they were here.

Reply #214347 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Not alot to bet on in this game. Ive put some on the sixers to win by 11+ at $2.00

Also got some on Perth to win over the Tigers by 10 or under at $3.15

Reply #214348 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Yes, I am not too sure if the 3 of them actually ref a game together that often.

Reply #214353 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hahaha nice work kent!

Reply #214354 | Report this post

vanexel31  
Years ago

some defence from the boys tonight will be nice. we will win the game if we keep them under 100 points.

Reply #214368 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Game report, 6 hrs early:

* Hodge another POTW performance
* Jake back in town after flu
* Balls: 20+
* Hill(billy): another solid performance
* Bruce: 8 TOs
* Coops: 0/4 FG
* Sixers: 8/22 3P
* Refs: 2/10 performance
* Schench: Arms red from slaps

Q's for the fan
* Coops: How will he get injured this week?
* Burdman: How many 3PA can he fit into 2 mins of play?

Reply #214369 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Where is Hodge? He has not come out to warm up and there is only 30 mins till game time!

Reply #214380 | Report this post

flatshot  
Years ago

danger game??? sixers expect to win but need to remember to do the work. Hopefully the team offence gets a workout not just the julius offence. I think it will be close at the half.

Reply #214382 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Never fear. Hodge has run out with the team. Phew.

Reply #214383 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Halftime Adelaide up by 2.

54 - 52.

Reply #214386 | Report this post

manbearpig  
Years ago

cpt. baldy hates maher. larry d is pathetic. rhys martin playing too much.

Reply #214387 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

It looks like Adelaide have pulled away to a 15 point lead.

Reply #214389 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

End of the third and it is a tight one. Adelaide up by 1.

78 - 77.

Reply #214390 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

101-96

Reply #214391 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Good to get the win, but bloody hell the refs were useless on all accounts.

Reply #214393 | Report this post

justin  
Years ago

Is Winitana still injured, Hill was crap tonight. Surely Winitana would be an upgrade on Hill. When Hill came on with 2 minutes left in the third Saville scored 8 quick points on him and they closed the gap to 1 point. I admit Winitana hasn't set the world on fire yet but atleast he can defend.

Reply #214394 | Report this post

Bruce Beck  
Years ago

I found it hard to work out what the refs were doing.
Letting go bear hugs and pushing and hip and shoulder bumps etc. Then calling one now and again. Frustrating watching that.

Reply #214396 | Report this post

Samba  
Years ago

Huge win in cintext of season and just the way that game flowed! % lead changes in the last 3 minutes i think!

Hill only played 10 minutes as it was, but i would put Winitana in for a few of Jacob Holmes' minutes, he was woeful at times, and shooting just 1/9 did not cut. He is at his best when he has his feet set and is knocking down jumpshots. My heart skips a beat everytime he puts it on the floor!

Maher was Maher, and i cant even explain how great that was to see.

Reply #214397 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Have to say that the hawks got a run late in the third again cos ninnis was running his bench at a crucial part of the game (bad coaching) however he handled the last three minutes of the game pretty well and had the right people on court. Umpiring was terrible. They waved away a three point play when balls was cleary fouled as part of his shooting action.

Reply #214398 | Report this post

Samba  
Years ago

Oh yeah i forgot about that ballinger NON 3 point play! What a disgraceful decision! And Matt Campbell threw Davidson right in front of ray hunt! Now that the 36ers have won, they should be making a formal complain! If the winning team is complaining, surely some eye brows will be raised at the magical land of the NBL headquarters!

Reply #214399 | Report this post

justin  
Years ago

Good call anonymous.

Reply #214401 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is Winitana still injured? He did seem fully fit in the warm up.

Reply #214402 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

*didn't

Reply #214403 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Good finish to the game with a loud crowd, was great.
Could have gone either way, the way the refs were calling. But we managed break away from them hanging onto us and bumping and pushing just enough to get the win.

Reply #214404 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A win is a win but we know how to do it the hard way. Thought Luke was taken out for a little longer than he needed to be at times. I know bruce was angry to get pulled near the end but that was a lesson well learned as brett/davidson is just more composed at the end. Thought Hodge was better, by giving it up more but took some forced shots that were never going to go down. As mentioned above, it was great seeing brett back to what we know he can do.

Reply #214405 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

YES!!!

Finally we grab a close one!

Referees: How the flower does captain baldy keep getting a gig??? He's freakin hopeless!!! Enough already!
Mr. Garnier Fructis wasn't much better either. Mahersy couldn't buy a call. Luckily it went both ways - two fouls called on Saville and Petrie were an absolute disgrace... I loved those ones though :P
Agreed Samba, that Ballinger call was pathetic!

Schenscher: Look out everybody! Big Luke is ANGRY!!!
I don't quite know what happened to him this week but he came out aggressive at both ends, he even dunked it in the post (and i'm not sure that I saw his feet leave the gound lol). Finished with 18 & 10 plus 2 blocks which aren't dominant numbers but he showed great signs.

Ballinger: Veerry good all-round game. 26pts 8rbs and 2blks in the usual Balls-style.

Holmes: Still quiet. His hustle and rebounding was good as always but 1/9 FG's hurts. No excuses minutes-wise either - he had 28.

Da Jules of Harlem on his way to stardom: I said "lets go Jules" and he waved at me!!! Haha, best moment of my life, lol.
It would've been a nice complete game if it wasn't for his 31FG%. It's not like he took bad shots though, he was forced to go solo a few times to fix the stagnant offence. I was hoping for a triple-double as I drove home but he was 4 assists short :(
Great game Jules!

Bruce: Did what he had to do as a PG and handled the press/double extremely well (2TO), really needs to start hitting the open shots and forcing the D to honour his range though (0/3 FG). His D was much-improved I thought, I'll be interested to hear how KingJames saw it.

Cooper: That's how I like to see Coops played. 13 minutes was perfect, and he was played at the right time too (when he was pissing off Larry Davidson and forcing him into 3 TO's). 4pts and 5rbs was very handy.

Hill: Only 9 minutes despite the absence of Paora. He didn't make the most of it, he had zero effect on the game. It's just one game though, justin don't forget how good he has been up until tonight.

Maher: Back to his long-range best! He looked 100% more confident in his shot compared to recent weeks and it payed off with five threes on his way to 21pts and 6rbs. Great impact off the bench in 30mins, no signs of the injury either, he was getting smashed in the paint on a few occasions but got right back up again and again.

Davidson: Quiet but efficient. 7pts, 3ast and a single turnover isn't bad in 18mins off the bench. D was good.

Hawks: Saville, Campbell and Davidson are cry-babies. Dusty can't play D at the centre spot for sh!t. Petrie and Tait are underrated. Martin is right down there with Scott Cook and Daniel Joyce.
Eric Cooks is very average. And, I feel sorry for Dan Jackson :( He thought he was going to get a run, but no.

Dancers: Good uniforms!!!

Skip: Good work, nice timing, but I would like to hear a little more hip hop now and then.

Jack Toft, how'd the meeting go? lol sorry I couldn't make it.

Call of the night:
"Call a Taxi!" at Rhys Martin, by some guy next to me. (Martin's car was blown-up recently).
Not many people got it but it was funny stuff. He followed with "Martin's on FIRE" and I chipped in with "he should play for the BLAZE!" lol. Ahh, good times.

Great win 6ers! See ya next week.

Reply #214406 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Yes. Enjoyed the tosses to Schench, standing close to the basket. 'bout time we used his height.

Reply #214407 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

XztatiK - Any non swearing, clap along, hip hop suggestions?

Reply #214410 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

XztatiK,
Missed you. I was there looking for people, but no-one said the secret pass code.....

Next week, half time, SW bar, "Julius is not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy"

Reply #214411 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

XztatiK,
agree with all, but Capt. Baldy's call of a block on Maher was pathetic - the Squak's man travelled and then tripped over a crack

Reply #214412 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

PS I thought the Squaks were quite a dirty team with lots of holding, pushing and elbowing.

Balls copped a smack in the back of a head when laying up - no call

Reply #214413 | Report this post

justin  
Years ago

Yeah fair call Xztatik, I might be being a harsh on Hill his last couple of weeks have been good. But I would still have chose Paora as a better option on Saville

Reply #214414 | Report this post

Bake  
Years ago

Is Julius injured?
He had no speed and very little hops. Even his dunk was mundane, he had to basket hang to get any height.

Reply #214415 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Thought we deserved the win against a team that was holding,pushing and banging into us.
Don't mind Jules driving, looks like he's forcing it, but usually gets it and draws the foul. Just needed a few more of those to drop tonight.
Give away trying the jumper though, Jules.

Reply #214416 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

XztatiK, a bit of a rough call in your description of Wollongong when they went into this game 4 positions higher on the ladder than us. There was only one team in the league below us as of the start of this game so realistically any team we played tonight except for one has been better than us. As the 36ers, I wouldn't be taking any teams lightly. Every game is going to be a battle and one that they have to give 100% if they are going to improve that position. In the 3rd quarter they gave up an 11 point lead. They need to be consistent and play all 4 quarters well if they want to progress to the playoffs let alone make any noise. Good win by the 36ers tonight but not one that would leave you overly confident. There was some really sloppy play towards the end of the 3rd quarter. Bruce is a huge ball waster. He continued his normal play tonight with running down the shot clock to minimal seconds and then fumbling with the ball to find someone open to pass it to. The opposition have already learned this habit and all surround him in those final few seconds so he can't pass of the ball. Why is Ninnis not address this?

Reply #214417 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

The sixers got away with a couple too, especially Davo's clear hold of Saville's singlet(I think)as he was trying to start a fast break and some of the body work we dished out on Franklin.

For a moment there in the last seconds of the game I thought the ref was going to make another no call on the hawk player being out of bounds. They didn't miss it this week!!!!!

There is one thing that continues to bother me about the sixers (and I've touched on it in a previous post). We seem to get pushed around too easily in the paint. I know Schench has the height but stronger centres/p forwards appear to back him down quite easily. The same happens against Coop.

This is not a knock on either of them, I just wonder if the Sixers can go deep into the play-offs without a big, inside enforcer to throw at opposition centres/forwards (i.e. A Paul Rees/Neil Mottram type player). It might also make it easier for Schench, Balls and Coop at the offensive end of the court.

Reply #214419 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Bake, I think he twinged his calf again in the first quarter I think - he was limping a little but got over it.

skip, here's a few:

Pitbull - Krazy

Dizzee Rascal - Dance wiv me

T-Pain - Church (swearing, I think, but there would be radio-edits available)

Madcon - Beggin' (might have heard it on NBA Live 09)

...or even an old one like 'Jump' by Kriss Kross.

I think these ones would be pretty good during a game - have a listen to them anyway.

If they're not good for game-situations then maybe play one or two in the warm-up or something - that "oh oh" australian dance song is freakin terrible lol, some people like it I guess.
Cheers.

EC, yeah I guess that did seem a little harsh but I didn't mean to. As I said, Saville, Davidson and Campbell are cry-babies but they're still damn good players. I mentioned that Tait and Petrie are very UNDERrated and obviously we know that Kavossy and Tragardh are stars. I do think they're a pretty terrible team on paper but they certainly make up for it with great hustle and intensity.

Reply #214420 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Maybe Coop and Schench should do what Hodge did to Dusty. Lifted him up and threw him out the way.
No call , of course.

Reply #214423 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The boxscore shows Hodge took 26 shots. Is that right?

Reply #214426 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Hodge put up a lot of shots with little reward, many from within the paint. They were, for the most part, there to be taken, they just were not falling for him tonight.

Reply #214427 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Reckon that would be right. Missed a lot of shots.
As I say , was just missing on the drives, that he normaly gets.
No hope on his jumper.

Reply #214429 | Report this post

gg  
Years ago

XztatiK were you wearing a white shirt and glasses. coz i saw when u said lets go julius and he pointed at you. happened near end of game.

Reply #214433 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

haha yep that was me, where were you sitting?

Reply #214436 | Report this post

Ballinger Fan  
Years ago

Good signs in a way when you can win ugly like that. Even Julius's short jumpers were rolling around then out.

I thought Aaron and Jacob both contributed even though they could not get any shots going. Jacob particularly managed to turn his game around, he had no affect in the first quarter compared to his second half and i was surprised Aaron could guard Karvossy.

Thought all the keyway contact unbalanced Brad, he kept going for rebounds with one hand, as the other was positioned lower for protection and balance.

Great charge taken by Luke at the end. And some clutch baseline jumpers by Adam helped seal it also.

Reply #214439 | Report this post

gg  
Years ago

few rows behind. was great to see julius interact with a fan like that during a game.

Reply #214440 | Report this post

ag  
Years ago

We won because ninnis made his best decision for the year and benched bruce in the critical minutes of the final quarter. His tendancy to drive/leap without a passing target in mind results in a turnover or poor dish at best. His jumpshot is simple unreliable, not good enough for a starting point guard.
imo the team looked better with him off the court last night and I would refer to see some of his minutes go to burdon.

Reply #214442 | Report this post

Hawks were robbed  
Years ago

Adelaide won ONLY due to the one sided umpiring. They called a soft bump off the ball on Petrie and then the very next play down the court on a break away Petrie is gang tackled at the half way line, umpires have been dircted this type of play is 2 shots and side ball and they DON'T EVEN CALL iT!! possibly the worst no call I've ever seen.

The last 3 by Maher Kavossy was held by Holmes with two arms, it was ridiculous. The hawks were better on the night, were coached better - Xztaik you say Cooks is average well he's a shit load better than Ninnis.

Filmer, Haines and Hunt you were a disgrace. You decided the outcome. Another reason b'ball has gone to crap.

Sixers you aren't anything special. Hawks are 10+ point better side if the umpiring was 'just ok'.

And can I ask why people rate holmes at all? Seriously this guy is very average, he is brick city, he has no touch. Petrie is twice the player.

Reply #214443 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Hawks were robbed, are you from Wollongong and travelled for the game last night? Just curious because I was asked the question last night if any of the Hawks fans had come to the game. If you did travel to Adelaide for this game, good on you. Its good to see support like that and you are certainly entitled to yuor opinion although I think you will get some opposition here. Adelaide has suffered at the hands of the umpires all season at home. Several close losses could have gone the other way. I thought the umpiring was pretty ordinary last night but bad calls made on both side. If the 36ers won the game on umpire's calls, then they were probably owed one.

Reply #214444 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hawks were robbed!. You've got to be joking. I agree the umpiring was it's usual crap tonight but your lot dished out 10 fouls to sixers 1. Larry Davidson should have fouled out in the first quarter with the blatant fouls he was dishing out with his moving screens, illegal arm bars and holding players.

Reply #214445 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

I thought the sixers looked the better side.
The hawks the more physical side.
The refs were letting physical stuff go, then calling one now and again.

Reply #214447 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What did Saville do for the Tech Foul?

Reply #214448 | Report this post

Bake  
Years ago

What pills were Saville and Davidson on? They were extremely angry from the start and both should have been sitting on the plastic in the first half, if Mr Monopoly and the two boys without fathers had called the game correctly.

Reply #214451 | Report this post

Mutley  
Years ago

H.W.R., even if that is true it can never make up for Eddie Crouch's call on Darnell Mee in 2001, so shut the F up!

Also, Dusty was crap and Matt Campbell is finished, so that MAY have had something to do with the result.

Reply #214461 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Great win last night especially @ home.

I wasn't happy to see Baldly Monopoly back. He is simply hopeless.

Schesh bounced back last night, however he has calf issues. It was strapped heavily on his right side all game and his minutes were reduced and why Coops received extended minutes.

It was brilliant to wave @ Saville when he fouled out. He was angry all night.

Hawks were a bit dirty with the screens which many of it was uncalled. Plenty of bumps, knees, grabbing, hip and shoulders.

Balls continues to play superbly and with confidence. Copped a lovely elbow in the back of his head which went uncalled.

Maher was brilliant and just shooting it well.

Davidson did well and was the right man @ the end of the game as he has better composure.

Holmes played a bit better.

Hill sucked overnight.

Winitana is still a tad proppy on his right ankle, but deserved some minutes on Saville last night as he can defend.

Ninnis did pretty well last night with most of his coaching except when our bench played more to lose the 10,15, 20 point lead.

Hodge played better defence compared to the last game and share the ball more @ times. He still forces up shots that won't fall, however he brings a better chance of drawing fouls when he does do it.

Last night's game was a bit scrappy especially the 1st half, but glad to pull off a win.

Let's smash the Tigers next week @ home minus Sammy-Mac with his blood clot lungs.

Reply #214467 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Mutley

I agree with you. Dusty was disgusting last night and i'm glad we never ended up recruited him.

Reply #214468 | Report this post

kman  
Years ago

Solid result, they tried hard in a tough game, refs were appalling, saville and davidson played so dirty all night but we outplayed them. Was a bit worried in the end that franklin may take over but hodge had good d on him. Maher easily the most influential he really played like 2, 3 years ago

Reply #214472 | Report this post

Hawks were robbed  
Years ago

I love it how you all say "the officiating was crap as usual' and then in the same breath talk about the Hawks 10 fouls to the Sixers 1.

Hawks were robbed.

Reply #214474 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Last nite just proved again that ballinger is a much better player than dusty who is an ok import

Reply #214477 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

#214477, when was there ever any argument over which payer to take. Both of them on the team now meant 2 new imports next season. Both good scorers, Rychart in particular a good rebounder. He had a very quiet game last night but its not his usual. Every 36ers player has had a bad game or more this season. Even played without much passion in some games. I wouldn't be too harsh about it. Would you also like to mention his games when he was a 36er. Perhaps the game he scored 44 points and double figures in rebounds to go with it. Lets also talk about the game earlier this season where he shot the winning 3 point shot. You can safely say that the Hawks have had one more win this season because of that shot. Let's look at it in both perspectives if we are to judge a player.

Reply #214480 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Sorry, first line - player not payer.

Reply #214482 | Report this post

Peter  
Years ago

Reply #214516 | Report this post

Peter  
Years ago

Hmmm - I actually got to watch last night's game and agreed that the reffing was perplexing but in no way favouring the Hawks in terms of no calls or bad calls. About half way through the 2nd quarter, the foul game was 11-2 favouring the 6ers. Don't know how it ended up by full time. On Ballinger's 3-point play no call referred to by a number of posters above, the ref clearly signalled he was in the act of receiving the ball as he was fouled and I thought that was a fair call. Particularly as the whistle was going as the ball was released and the catch and release was so fast - the ref must have seen the foul before the ball was received to get the whistle going by then.

More generally, it was a real lottery as to what was and wasn't called at any given point in the night.

As to the win, it was great to see the 6ers win a close game like that. However, I was concerned that Tragardh had his way in the paint so much. I thought Schenscher really struggled to defend him, because of his mobility. Also, how strong is Schenscher's offensive game more than 5 feet from the basket? I didn't see much to suggest he is more than a throw it to him under the basket and let him use his height player, last night. Perhaps that was just the nature of the game though.

Hodge was awful in the first half - seemed to be double or triple teamed every time he got the ball in offence and was unable to find the open player. And of course could not but a basket - what on earth was his shooting percentage at half time. I was left feeling that the rest of the team aren't sure what they need to do when he has the ball in his hands. Given he has only played with Ballinger, Maher, Cooper and Burdon before 2 weeks ago, plus none of the coaches have worked with him before, I reckon they're still trying to get the game plan working now that Hodge is in the team.

Overall, the 6ers are now 6-9 at the half way point of the season. I haven't checked the draw but I reckon at least half of their remaining games are against top four teams? I think they will struggle against those teams, based on last night's performance. That said, I suspect that will change when they get the game plan working on the floor with Hodge now in it. That took about 6 games last season. Based on that, we've got another couple of weeks before we'll see the wins coming more reliably.

Reply #214519 | Report this post

cavolo  
Years ago

Sixers have 6 games of their final 15 against top 4 sides (presently). The draw is reasonably favourable to us but based on our present form, we certainly have to have much more killer instinct and play to really bury teams when we get 15 point leads as we have been in too many games where we have relinquished leads and control of games that have proved very costly.

Kudos to Ninnis for his very pro active coaching in the last qtr particularly learning from his mistakes of having AB in over BD in the crunch time. When AB had that turnover druvung baseline with about three minutes left I was thinking 'here we go again' and when I looked again BD was subbed in!

Here's for more wins and a good crack in the playoffs!

Reply #214520 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Ugly win, but nice just to see a win. One of the rare cases where the opposition's overt physicality did not distract the Sixers from their game plan. That remains one of our biggest weaknesses, and teams will continue to exploit it (I am sure Sav was on a mission to try to get into the Sixer's headspace all night. It backfired.)

That said, we would have lost the game if the Hawks could shoot a free throw. That more than anything is where the game was lost for them.

Reply #214553 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

agree xy, there free throws were awefull, but saying that also there 14% 3pt shooting killed them as well,

is it just me or has kavossy lost that quick step and shoot he used to have

Reply #214574 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:24 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754