Isaac
Years ago

The Razorbacks and the Play-offs

There's a funny "I think I can, I think I can" article on the NBL site about the Razorbacks' chances of making the play-offs.

"West Sydney Razorbacks coach Mark Watkins is not ready to admit the Pigs' Philip Championship playoff hopes are cooked just yet."

To make the play-offs, the Razors have to win their five remaining games (despite not having won more than two games in a row this season at all!), and they need the Pirates to lose 6 of their last 7.

Meanwhile, their leading scorer and rebounder Nick Horvath is out for the rest of the season injured.

Good luck Piggies!

Topic #1823 | Report this topic

Portal to the...  
Years ago

Oh but Horvath is only average according to Watkins, right?

The signs are looking good for Bolden to be head coach next year.

Reply #20829 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Underachieving bums, with 3 former olympic players they obviously dont respect the coach theyre playing 4

Reply #20908 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

didn't respect the last one either with a good old fashioned lynching orchestrated by those underachieving 3 former olympic players

Reply #21010 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

off to a good start. they just spanked the pirates by 27. u never know

Reply #21092 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:43 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754