uppa
Years ago

Jack Watts

what do people think? will he get a game this year, in my opinion i would say he would get a hand ful of games and keep in mind he is 17 aswell.

a amazing shame to see basketball loose him

i played against him at the national junior classic final and he schoold my ass and finished with about 28 and MVP hahah

but all round nice guy

Best Of luck !

Topic #18240 | Report this topic

XztatiK  
Years ago

He'll be finishing yr.12 next year so I'm tipping a quiet start. I doubt he'll play many away games and he'll probably miss half the trainings.

I've also heard he is a great guy, smart too, he was on a foxsports show a while ago and spoke well for a 17 year-old.

If he plays less than ten games in 09 he'll win the rising star in 2010.

Reply #214506 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Are you joking? I've played against him too. Incredibly arrogant.

Reply #218729 | Report this post

EB  
Years ago

Almost all AFL footballers (or any elite sportsman for that matter) come across as arrogant simply because to make it to that level you need some self-confidence.

He's also stated that he wants to play at least a few games for Melbourne next year.

Reply #218944 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:45 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754