Sydney Kings
Brisbane Bullets
Townsville Crocs

Hawks, Tipans and Spirit gone

What do other people think?

Topic #18256 | Report this topic

david  
Years ago

Yea thats my tips but there have been billions of topics on this.

Reply #214597 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You've got 9 teams there when they have advised that it will be an 8 or 10 team comp.....either 1 more has to drop off your list or 1 more has to be added?!

Personally, I think they are going to initially run with an 8 team comp.....more money and talent to go round!!

Reply #214656 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Could end up with a scenario where Sydney and Brisbane can't get their plans off the ground and the league loses the Hawks, Taipans and Spirit?

Reply #214657 | Report this post

kman  
Years ago

I think the Taipans can keep their team, they get similar crowds to the dragons and almost as good as townsville. Other than that i think its spot on.

Reply #214674 | Report this post

david  
Years ago

Cairns are closer to the bottom in crowd averages (Dragons second behind Adelaide), but it has been reported that the Cairns owner cant affore the stadium or something like that so dont be suprised if they dont bid for a team.

Reply #214699 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:38 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754