hayden
Years ago

2008/2009 crowd averages compared to last season

hey i have just updated my site and have last years crowd averages aswell so that you can see whether your clubs attendance has risen or dropped.
It is
http://www.freewebs.com/southdragons

click the crowd averages link.

cheers hayden.

Topic #18278 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks for the stats mate!

One question though, how can you work out the yearly crowd average when the NBL doesn't always release the crowd numbers??

Reply #214867 | Report this post

david  
Years ago

Associated press might tally???

Reply #214870 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

the nbl might not declare their crowds, but the venues do...

http://www.austadiums.com/

Reply #214873 | Report this post

Jc  
Years ago

#1 ADELAIDE 36ERS
average this year- 4,610.28

compared to last years 4,734.93
-2.7% decrease in crowds

capacity 7,800 59.11% this year.

Reply #214874 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

we might be down a little, but are we still #1 in attendance?

Reply #214900 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

be careful with ausstadiums...they tend to show avergae attendance across the year...so 1 jan through 31 dec, rather than for the season

Reply #214921 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

Here's hoping these stats will go up next year. I'm expecting some sort of major advertising to occur before next season starts. Would be nice to start get sellout games again; instead of "Derby Day" or "TOTT clashes".

We can only hope.

Reply #214927 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Let me get this right.

Some random starts an ugly website, based around a Victorian NBL club and to try and increase interest posts on a SA basketball forum. Knowing the majority of us don't care much about the Dragons he's using information about crowd numbers he's stolen from another average website which still list the Dome as The Powerhouse. The site also gets its info from trolling around the internet and it's figures aren't even close to complete.

Well I know I can't wait to rush over there now.

Reply #214942 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

Good to see we are #1 despite our average record. Hopefully we should see this start to rise as well if we are able to win some more games.

Reply #214956 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:49 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754