Isaac
Years ago

NH: Free double pass to Montell Jordan

Montell Jordan is coming to Adelaide on Sunday the 21st of December 2008, appearing at HQ.

First person to email Lisa D'Andrea (lcdandrea {at} yahoo.com) the name of Montell Jordan's brand new album wins a double pass.

If you're interested, be quick!

Topic #18367 | Report this topic

JoeyKnuckles  
Years ago

*crickets*

Reply #215975 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

My guess is Lisa D'Andrea somehow scorned Isaac many years ago (maybe she stole his Montell Jordan cass single or something).

At the time he said "One day Lisa D'Andrea when you least expect it I will get you back - mark my words - I'll get you back for this ... and you will know it is me".

This is finally his revenge.

Let me say Isaac, brilliant she will never see it coming.

Reply #215977 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Certainly a fanciful theory. In reality, she emails offering a free double pass to someone on Hoops who wants it. Then offers me one, but given that I have never listened to the guy, I tell her to give that away to the second person who emails.

Might have an NBA 2K9 giveaway coming up if that is of more interest to you two! Got a promo copy and had put Jawai into the Raptors' starting line-up within about five minutes. (Then watched him start 0/7 FG and get blocked on his first three attempts...)

Reply #215978 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:13 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754