Unsure
Years ago

Academy Selections

3 out of 3 National Junior Camp selections from SA were not chosen to be a part of the Academy groups this year.

What is the selection criterea?
Where the selectors at Nationals?
How does this happen?

Topic #18372 | Report this topic

Frog 44  
Years ago

I assume your talking Boys. The only squad I can see on the BA web site is the Under 18 Boys which has 5 SA boys in the 20, a great effort. These guys are too young for the 36ers Academy. A bit more info is needed for your "problem"!

Reply #216039 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Saucer of milk for Frog44

Reply #216043 | Report this post

Frog 44  
Years ago

No, Jack, just trying to get a handle on what Unsure means? No need to play the man!

Reply #216047 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Academy takes players up to about 23 years of age so U18-U20 only a fraction of the potential cohort

Reply #216054 | Report this post

Hey  
Years ago

As I understand it the Academy is for when the kids in ITC, BA pathway have moved beyond or out of that pathway.

Reply #216056 | Report this post

Unsure  
Years ago

Heard that an U20 boys is going to the Emu's camp and wasn't invited into the Boys academy. While both the girls going to the girls camp were not in the girls academy even though another player their age was.

Reply #216097 | Report this post

ballerbands  
Years ago

does anyone know who is in the squad?

Reply #216102 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

andrew braham
mark paget
kurtis phillips
jan warbout
corey maynard
ben howell
phil brown
tom mckenzie
tom daly
matt dubrich
michael florence
harry harvey
anthony spuddaveccia
chris molitor
jacob templeton
brandon brine?
zane reeves

Reply #217731 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:46 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754