Kent Brockman
Years ago

Phoenix trade Bell, Diaw for JRich

http://linky.com.au/imnkc

what are people's thoughts on this move by the Suns?

Topic #18374 | Report this topic

SVD  
Years ago

Awesome move for Phx ... if D'Antoni was still the coach.

Reply #216070 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

As a Suns fan, I couldn't be happier.

They become explosive again on the perimeter.

Reply #216083 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

They don't have much bench though.

Reply #216088 | Report this post

Steve kerr sucks. he wants Phoenix to be more defensive so he trades the only person who can defend on the perimetre? AND he does a decent job on kobe. sigh

Reply #216090 | Report this post

STAT  
Years ago

As a suns fan...i just got an erection!

The thought that we could be runnin an gunnin again with nash playin in his element makes me hard i wont lie.

lol

But seriously i think this move could payoff if we can get the chemistry working.

Starting 5

1. Nashty Nash
2. J-Rich
3. Barnes
4. STAT
5. Shaq

thats a pretty deadly quintet right there.

Too bad we play the lakers today with out Raja...or Boris...or Defense

Reply #216101 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Shaq isn't supposed to play today - it is one of his games off.

May have to play with Diaw, Bell and Singletary gone.

Reply #216103 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Shaq is out as his Grandma died.

Reply #216105 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

Wonder how the other guys feel about going from a playoff team to a lottery team

Reply #216110 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

I find it interesting how Phoenix and Dallas have each been conference finalists or better at some point in the last few seasons, yet both have royally fucked themselves by trying to trade their way to a better team.

Although since Bell was reportedly not happy at Porter's new coaching style for the team, I guess they probably just wanted to get something of value for him while they still could.

Reply #216113 | Report this post

LA Boy  
Years ago

they need to get rid of Nash, not that he's bad but he doesn't fit the 1/2 court set Suns are trying to play

Reply #216114 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

IMO Nash will end up in NY in 2010

Reply #216115 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

This trade will do nothing for a team that needs defence, not offence.

Reply #216117 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Hmmmmm....... a few hours ago I was driving around and had a real bad pain in my 'rear end'.... Didn't think much about it until I got home to watch the Lakers/Suns game. That bad pain turned into a real bad burning pain, I was almost crying......

I now know that pain was the Bobcats getting absolutely butt-jobbed by the Suns (without KY jelly). Is Diaw and Bell seriously the best we could get for J-Rich and to chuck in Dudley and a pick, c'mon..... If it was just J-Rich I'd say butt-jobbed (with KY), but with the others, it's definitely without KY.

Has Kerr got locker room photo's of MJ hooking up with prostitutes or something????

Is it hard to believe that by the end of trade time that the only starter we could have that started the season is Okafor? Crash is getting shopped, Felton is getting shopped, J-Rich is gone. Please make McMay be-gone as well.

MJ is god on the Court, as a GM he's f**ked....

Reply #216135 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

I defended MJ earlier this year regarding his work as a GM with the Bobcats..Wow, I am now leaving the room with my tail between my legs...

TR, what's up with Crash? DNP today?

Reply #216138 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

They mentioned on ESPN yesterday that his grandmother passed away, and since they are playing a back-to-back he's unavailable.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Crash isn't traded in the next 72 hours, along with Felton.

This sh*ts me.. The Clips wanted J-Rich for Kaman. At the time I didn't like it, now I would do backflips for that trade. At least Kaman fills a hole at C and allows Okafor to play the 4.

People are saying that this allows more minutes for Morrison. If Morrison was any good I wouldn't mind. What a waste of a 3rd pick.

This trade bites the big one... Suns make out like bandits.

Reply #216145 | Report this post

aaronbrucefan  
Years ago

not bad trade. suns now dnt hav a decent deffender or much of a bench but hav an explosive offensive weapon that culd take he pressure of STAT and nash as he ages

Reply #216196 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Phoenix, great pick-up. Though Nash is really pissed about losing his best mate Raja...

Bobcats.... whats the point? They had a chance to get Kaman from the nuggets for J-rich, passed it over for Raja (OLD) and Diaw (nothing without D'Antonio's system).... so whats the point?

MJ was probably distracted by the slanted green on the 7th when he got the call....

Reply #216267 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:28 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754