ft
Years ago

Quiz Night

Anyone going to the sixers quiz night next Tuesday? I've never been before but thought it could be a good night. Anyone been before?

Topic #1839 | Report this topic

nito  
Years ago

Ive been to a tigers quiz night in Melbourne. Was pretty small just with the sponsors, support, admin and players. It was hosted by Ray Gordon. Gaze got a question wrong, stood up and abused Gordon and stormed out. All in fun of course. That was the highlight of the night. Mostly a night for sponsors but could be pretty good if you had kids to bring along.

Pretty boaring for me, but heading out afterwards was fun.

Reply #20967 | Report this post

auslot  
Years ago

its a great night i have been to them all (as a judge of course) i was told last night at our meeting quite a few players will be in attendance. great fun to be had by all. you never know you might be on coops camera on the night.

dont worry too much about answers just turn up and have fun proceeds are going to the great mates charity see the club web site for more details

Reply #21011 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

auslot, where is the info on their site, i can't see it anywhere?

Reply #21038 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:46 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754