Anonymous
Years ago

Corey Webster from NZ

I rememeber at the pre-olympics against NZ, all the commentators were loving the webster v mills comparisons and even the NZ commentator saying webster was better. He did impress me a fair bit but ive been wondering all season why is it that Webster cant even get a game for Breakers? i know hes a DP but youd still think he'd get a fair amountof mins rather than abercrombie goin on the court more games than him..

Topic #18393 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Bit undersized for a SG, so generally suits for them as a PG. In that position, he's behind Bruton, Henare and Boucher so I guess the opportunities have been limited.

Reply #216340 | Report this post

SKUX101  
Years ago

He can play. Have played over here in NZ against him. Was supposed to go to St Marys(same college as Mills), but realised he was going to get limited minutes so he played NAIA instead.

He played for Tall Blacks and scored 9 points against the Boomers in a game.
Isaac has it right. That and the fact that he struggles to handle pressure well.

Reply #216358 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:59 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754