Years ago

junior summer season

i have heard thye will use as grading - so will BSA do the right thing and make some clubs take a reality check and move them?

will the final placings confirm state champ seedings?

Topic #18406 | Report this topic

Jack Toft  
Years ago

It will be a dangerous stab in the dark if they do.

Too many teams played each other multiple times for any real grading to be effective.

Reply #216595 | Report this post

basketballerr  
Years ago

yea no idea wat u mean but the u/14 D2 girls is crap wether there all same dunno but the final lions v sturt (lions being winners :D)classification 1 rite well whoever lost got no second spot cuz other teams were playing off for 2nd and chasnces are a team that lost everygame will be at the top of the finals ladder cuz they played eaiser teams and got higher scores!

strange much

i reckon BSA will get complaints

Reply #216636 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

What ?!!? Is that LOLSpeak ?!!?

Reply #216639 | Report this post

Cat in the Hat  
Years ago

basketballerr - I have no idea what you are on about, but neither do you.

Reply #216640 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

basketballerr - I have no idea what you are on about either, but you don't happen to play for Sturt U14GD2 by any chance?

LOL Sounds like recess at Scotch college this week would have been slag off session crying over sour grapes from Daddy's adelaide hills vineyard.

Well done to the Lions, they went thru undefeated.

Reply #217237 | Report this post

Flanders  
Years ago

Great work Centrals, your div 1 team won div 2. Now thats development.

Reply #217248 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Jack Toft as you have proven b4 with other posts you can be a complete Tool I refer to your post 217237 - I dont think there is a kid in the Div 2 U14 girls who goes to Scotch College - I think you are slagging off at a kid in U16's...

Reply #222467 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:40 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754