SKUX101
Years ago

Jennings or Mills?

So, you are scouting a PG for next season, and your the GM. Who do you take?
Brandon Jennings or Patrick Mills.

Mills is playing college ball for St. Marys, while Brandon Jennings is playing in Italy professionally.

What's going to sway the GM's decision i.e Which players acheivements have greater weight:

Mills tearing up the college scene or Jennings playing alright against veteran professionals at 19 years of age?

I think it would be such a tough decision. Both are extremely good players, and both have big upside. Jennings is slightly taller i think, so that my come back to haunt Mills come Draft day.

Topic #18412 | Report this topic

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Jennings.

but still love mills

Reply #216655 | Report this post

Johnny_Sack  
Years ago

Not even close... Mills might be special (down the line) - but Jennings has shown himself to be more of a sure thing... Not forgetting the fact that he has taken his 17-18 something youth to a foreign country, to play against seasoned professionals (in one of the toughest Ls), under intense pressure... The kid has got balls - i doubt that many kids in his situation could do that... He will be ready to roll with the big boys from day one - Mills??? (very much doubt it)... Plus Jennings is rocking an awesome flat-top...

Reply #216656 | Report this post

STAT  
Years ago

Jennings is taller, a better passer, has a mmore secure handle and the biggest ego of any High School kid in recent years maybe minus Michael Beasley. The overiding factor for GM's i hate to say would be Jennings marketablilty. The money a franchise could make off of that kid is stagering.

Reply #216666 | Report this post

DJRod  
Years ago

gotta go with the flat top fade!

Reply #216698 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:15 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754