STAT
Years ago

Get behind our man! Bogut for 2009

Andrew is currently 7th in all-star voting for the eastern conference centres. We should all get behind him and try an vote him in!

Vote at NBA.com just follow the links

Topic #18414 | Report this topic

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

After First Returns

East Centers
Player Votes
Dwight Howard (Orl) 775,933
Samuel Dalembert (Phi) 116,708
Rasheed Wallace (Det) 88,885
Jermaine ONeal (Tor) 75,324
Al Horford (Atl) 45,284
Ben Wallace (Clev) 40,799
Andrew Bogut (Mil) 36,479
Zyrdrunas Ilgauskas (Clev) 28,022
Kendrick Perkins (Bos) 24,777
Emeka Okafor (Char) 15,323

Boguts playing some career best ball (today 20 and 20) lets get him were he deserves. He is NOT 7th best center in the East!!

Reply #216681 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Seriously, love Bogut and wish him well but the All-Star game my votes for Dwight Howard!
As for career best ball!? Yeah todays 20 & 20 was nice but in terms of career best ball this season he is down on all stats except for rebounding compared to last season.

Bogut needs more help at the Bucks and a better system to get him going and reach the potential he has.

Reply #216682 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Bogut is showing heaps this year...he is in everything and hs defence is getting better too. If the offence doesn;t run plays through him he can't get shots off and hence his scoring is down.
Vote 1 for Andrew Bogut

Reply #216684 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

DJ, Dwights going to make the all star game anyway so why throw that vote to him.

Boguts minutes are down, his rebounds are up. Dont forget they acuired this guy called Richard jefferson who can kind of score?. His getting those boards like they need.

Reply #216685 | Report this post

STAT  
Years ago

Guys you vote for two people in each position in each conference anyways so you can vote for Dwight like i did and Bogey like i did.

WTF? Dalemburt??

Reply #216686 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

STAT you vote for one center.

Reply #216687 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bogut doesnt deserve to be an All-Star this this so I'm hardly going to vote him even tho I love the big fella.

Reply #216693 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

what do you write in as your post code when setting up an all-access account? When I put my actual post-code in it says its invalid

Reply #216699 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well at the start of the season, he said his goal was to get at least 10 rebounds a game, and he has 10.8 atm so his goal is being achieved

Reply #216700 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

It's great that he is achieving his rebounding goal. But do you think his goal might have been to at least continue scoring the same and possibly improve on that also.

Bogut is coming along he just needs to find consistency and it's tough when the bucks just plain suck.

Reply #216710 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Would love Bogut to go to Utah, play where he did for college, and in a great system that would suit his skill set.

Reply #216718 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

Fan polling for all-star games makes the whole thing a complete joke. In the NFL, the Redskins just had a massive voting drive and got something like 9 out of the 19 starting NFC positions as Redskins players. It's a farce.

Reply #216719 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

I'll Vote for him when he earns it. IMO not up to All-Star standard yet.

Reply #216724 | Report this post

Ian  
Years ago

+1 vote for Jermaine O'Neal.

Reply #216737 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

You'd figure that the top 2 voted Centres would get the Starting and Bench spots for the team.

Instead the system bases the bench off of performance during the season. Unless Bogut nails another 8-10 double doubles back to back of at least a 20/15 nature then he won't be considered.

Reply #216746 | Report this post

Humpa  
Years ago

the bust does not deserve to be in the all-star.

Reply #216753 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Bust? hahaha, what you been smoking

Reply #216762 | Report this post

Humpa  
Years ago

nothing.

the first pick bust should be a 20-2nd round draft player.

Reply #216772 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Humpa dont agree for a long shot.

Bogut is a huge part of the bucks.

want a bust look at kwame brown..

Reply #216791 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Dwight Howard (Orl) 775,933
Samuel Dalembert (Phi) 116,708
Rasheed Wallace (Det) 88,885
Jermaine ONeal (Tor) 75,324
Al Horford (Atl) 45,284
Ben Wallace (Clev) 40,799
Andrew Bogut (Mil) 36,479

lets get him were he deserves.

Exactly how many people do you think frequent this forum?

Reply #216793 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

I'd say about 739,555 DICKO.

Reply #216798 | Report this post

Humpa  
Years ago

Yes obviously Bogut is better than Kwame and Olowokandi (incase people want to throw them in).

Bogut joins Bargnani in the tiers of 1st picks.

Reply #216808 | Report this post

STAT  
Years ago

Stay positive DICKO we can do it :P

I dont know nutter my post code didnt work either!

Reply #216827 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

haha i trying it like 10 times n then its just randomly worked... strange. oh well ive voted like 20 times now, so im doing my bit.
Humpa, do u actually think that Bogut is that much of a bust, he is playing exceptionally well at the moment, ok he wouldn't be a no. 1 pick in most drafts but you would never expect a Lebron or Kobe or Wade to come out of every draft, he is by no means a flop and his pay packet proves that.

Reply #216832 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Bogut had another big doble-double in a win against Miami on the road today - 20 points and 11 rebounds.

He is performing great and is clearly the barometer on the Buck's team.

Reply #216978 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Bogut had another big doble-double in a win against Miami on the road today - 20 points and 11 rebounds.

He is performing great and is clearly the barometer on the Buck's team.

Reply #216979 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:02 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754