Kent Brockman
Years ago

Dec 17: Blaze vs Hawks, Taipans vs Tigers

With 1 Q to go can Cairns cause the biggest upset of the year?
Where is Tommy getting on board Sturt gettng some minutes?

Topic #18446 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Forgot to highlight that Heal has logged zero minutes for the Blaze does any one know why?

Reply #217176 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

He better be right for Saturday!!!

I've been waiting all season to play "Does anyone know what time it is?"

and No, Taipans cant pull off the upset.

Reply #217180 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

taipans full short in the lowest scoring nbl game EVER!!

Reply #217182 | Report this post

Ace of spades  
Years ago

what was the score kobe?

Reply #217190 | Report this post

Bulldog  
Years ago

69-63

Reply #217193 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is that actually the lowest ever?

Reply #217196 | Report this post

Ace of spades  
Years ago

When i first checked the nbl site, the score was 51-52.
then i went to live stats and it was 70-64

only in the nbl....

Reply #217197 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

FOX have had no luck with the game that they cover. Virtually every game they cover turns out to be shit. Seeing as there is only one game a week this is not good. Imagine how much better if the games that were nationally televised were the OT and double OT games we just and the Melbourne derby.

I just got home and was going to watch this game as I recorded it, then accidentally came across a spoiler on somewhere on the net and now I'm GLAD as hell that I did have the game spoiled cause now I'm not going to waste to hours of my life watching a 60-60 game! I've been saved from a terrible fate!

Reply #217200 | Report this post

Ace of spades  
Years ago

nbl now has the final score as 66-70

Reply #217201 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Maybe watch 4mins of the Adrien Sturt spectacular.

Reply #217203 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does anyone know why Heal didn't play?

Reply #217220 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

Am not on the computer atm- does anyone know the final score of Blaze vs Hawks and who won?

Reply #217222 | Report this post

Ace of spades  
Years ago

Blaze 91 - hawks 88

http://nbl.com.au/default.aspx?s=home

Reply #217227 | Report this post

Ace of spades  
Years ago

posted the wrong link,

http://www.fibalivestats.com/matches/1329/00/43/72/44pLtrWrZLRs/

Reply #217228 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Heal didn't play because his hairdresser ran out of peroxide today and wasn't ready

Reply #217232 | Report this post

Mutley  
Years ago

I don't know why Heal didn't play, and I don't care, but he didn't, and they won. Funny about that.

Reply #217246 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

And SoJ played 39 or minutes. Bailed out by Harvey's 37 points. Appears that the Blaze spent a decent portion of the game without a centre - Frank fouled out in 19 minutes and Melmeth was only used for 14 minutes.

Tigers won despite shooting at 34%. Hardly a great advertisement for basketball.

Reply #217259 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Also noted that SOJ bricked two free throws with 10 seconds to go that would have made the game out of reach, luckily for him Tait turned it over in the last Hawks posession

Reply #217265 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

"Am not on the computer atm- does anyone know the final score of Blaze vs Hawks and who won?"

Did anyone else find this post hilarious ?!!

Reply #217268 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

They might've been browsing on a phone that can't handle the NBL's live scores or something?

Reply #217274 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Heal had a back injury - he warmed up but didnt play

Blaze started Dan in Heals place and yeah he played a lot of minutes. While he made some shocking stuff ups he actually did some very good things as well - and it was pleasing to see the team actually run through set offences rather than 1 pass long bomb from Heal... Also telling that Harvey had 37 and was unstoppable without Heal taking half his shots, Harvs actually looked a lot happier being on court with Dan as he knows that in that situation he is the focal point on offence.
Shows what I have suspected all year - that Heal isnt the PG that this team needs and that Dan has a place as a back up to a creative PG (Jason Crowe for example)

Reply #217283 | Report this post

Dang!  
Years ago

How bad is Kavossy playing this year? SOJ outplayed him...thats how bad!

Reply #217285 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

Melvin, I left my laptop at home in Adelaide and am still in Bris helping the folks with storm damage- (I was driving at the time and logged in on my phone but couldn't find a score at 10pm Bris time.)
I now see how weird that post sounded!

Reply #217297 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Good read Statman. I hear what you're say'n.

Reply #217313 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:52 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754