Mookie
Years ago

Here come the Clips

Clippers finally starting to click. Randolph has been a monster since arriving, Al Thornton is gonna be real good, Ben Gordon will be the steal of the draft and Baron Davis is Baron Davis. There start is going to hurt them but they will come strong.

Topic #18447 | Report this topic

Wookie  
Years ago

Al Thorntons numbers have been outstanding.

Wont make the playoffs but will entertain.

Reply #217198 | Report this post

STAT  
Years ago

I though Ben Gordon played for the bulls?

Didnt kno Eric had a twin!

Reply #217199 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That Thornton kid is outstanding for a 2nd year is could well become an all-star.

Reply #217202 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I made the very same comment to a work colleague earlier today, he passed me off as being insane.

There is plenty of time for the Clippers to make up the games. Randolph has been an absolute gun of a trade.

My only concern about the Clippers is their lack of depth and Ricky Davis being on the roster.

Reply #217207 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

Is definitely Eric Gordon... and from what i know no relation to Ben

Reply #217210 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think STAT was maybe joking AK

Reply #217213 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

To make the playoffs, they need about 50 wins - so would need to go about 43 - 5 the rest of the way ... and if they can do that, hell, they definately DESERVE to be there.

Reply #217230 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

They can't do it withour and upgrade to the bench. Kaman is a valuable player, they should really look to trade the older Camby to upgrade when Kaman gets healthy again.

Reply #217263 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:08 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754