Kent Brockman
Years ago

36ers and NBL Stat catergories

Julius leads the league in Scoring, Offensive Rebounds, is just .1 of an assist behind leading the league in that catergory, is leading the club in steals, also 2nd worst in the league in Turnovers.

Balls and Schensch combined are the best stoppers in the league averaging 2.9 blocks per game combined

Schensch is 2nd in total boards to Anstey

Fair to say we are looking at 2 memebers of the all star 5 being from the sixers this year as long as they keep it up as well as ROY out of Schensch and Bruce.

Topic #18460 | Report this topic

billo  
Years ago

Schensch isn't eligible for ROY as he's played as a pro elsewhere. Kent, are you sugesting Balls or Schench to join Hodge in the all NBL first team? I've got a feeling they'll both be 2nd team with Hodge our only first team inclusion, I guess it depends on how the rest of the season plays out.

Reply #217466 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Billo, I agree and think we might see something like this:

Bruton
Penney
Hodge
Worthington
Anstey

Williams
Ere
Redhage
Ballinger
Schenscher

Heal
Harvey
Saville
Ellis
M. Knight

Taipans are the only team without a representative there and given that they've lost most of their starters, that isn't too odd. Could find a place for Cattalini in there, but Saville likely has better rebounding numbers.

Ballinger and Redhage could steal Worthington's spot in the first five if the Dragons slip.

Have I forgotten anyone?

Reply #217472 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Interesting to note that Hodge's stats are almost identical to what there were for last season as well.

PPG - 24.3 (This season)/ 24.5 (Last season)
Rebounds - 9.3 / 9.1
Assists - 6.0 / 5.9
Steals - 1.2 / 1.5
Turnovers - 4.0 / 4.0
Fouls - 3.3 / 3.3

No more than .3 difference.

Reply #217478 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Wow Skip, that's uncanny.

Reply #217589 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:59 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754