AK-47
Years ago

Roy drops 52 as Blazers sneak past Suns

Blazers defeated the Suns

124-114

Roy had 52 on 14-27 from the field.

5/7 from the 3pt line and 19/21 from the free throw line.

Also had 6 assists in 43 minutes.

Huge game from him and a good win for Portland.

Should Roy be in the allstar game?

Topic #18467 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Probably.

Reply #217577 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Absolutely he should be. He's probably moved into being one of the top 10 players in the NBA. In the East at his position you have:

Kobe
Ginobili
TMac
JRich

I've probably missed one or two, but that's probably about it. I'd have him higher than everyone bar Kobe on that list, and it's a flip of a coin between him and TMac (although TMac may just get the nod). He'd have to be in the All Star game you'd think!

Reply #217582 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

west?

Reply #217584 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

he'll definetely make it

Reply #217586 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Oh. Right. Yes. West. Thanks Kobe

Reply #217590 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Stoudemire must have been guarding him :P

Reply #217594 | Report this post

I wonder how minnesota are feeling. They could have had Roy and Oj mayo, now they have Randy foye and kevin love lol

Reply #217605 | Report this post

Johnny_Sack  
Years ago

Kevin McHale - I hate thee...

Reply #217623 | Report this post

Johnny_Sack  
Years ago

The Love/Mayo swap i can live with given that Love is younger and (i think) going to need time to reach his potential... But the Foye/Roy swap??? Monumental fail...

Reply #217625 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

The thing i like about Roy the most is that he doesn't need to dominate the game, unless they need him to dominate the game.

Much like Paul Pierce in Boston, when the heat is on, they can take over, but the priority for both is to play within a team concept knowing you get the best effort out of teams that work as a group and share the ball.

That is awesome. I'm a huge fan.

Gotta laugh at Minn... a Mayo / Roy backcourt would be a thing of beauty.

Reply #217804 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:17 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754