Fezlington
Years ago

Devin Harris vs Mavs

Devin drops 41 pts and 13 assists on his old team in their win today

Bet they are rapt they gave that up!!

Topic #18478 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah the Mavs gave up a SUPERSTAR in exchange for a "average" Jason Kidd who on on his way down.

Reply #217642 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

Iliked Avery Johnson's answer to Bill Walton's question of why did you get rid of him...

"Do you think that's why I'm here because I didn't want to trade him."

Obviously management and owners call the shots in most cases, not coaches.

Reply #217646 | Report this post

ExWhyZee  
Years ago

I can't see Avery being out of the system too long, specially with the rate coaches are getting sacked!

Reply #217649 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Avery's a smart ass little bitch but that comment isn't too bad.

Reply #217651 | Report this post

rotateonthis  
Years ago

With a voice like Avery's its hard not to sound like any type of bitch .

Reply #217652 | Report this post

aaronbrucefan  
Years ago

devin harris has the chance to be a future MVP with the way he carries his team and the numbers he puts up

Reply #217653 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

How quick are people to get one their knees about a player!

Devin is on a weak team that decided to run all the scoring through their pg on dribble drive stuff.

Don't get me wrong- Devin is doing a fantastic job, but don't you think his output is bloated by a system that is designed specifically for him alone?

Coach Frank has said he re-wrote their entire play book to focus on the dribble drive of Devin...

Devin is a top player, no better than when he was at Dallas getting average numbers, the system has heaps to do with it.

Reply #217792 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Reading my own post back and i think i am wrong to say he is no better than when at Dallas, he has the same skill set is what i mean...

The person Devin Harris has changed a ton- the confidence is way up.

Hats off to the nets for recognising he could actually do what they need him to on such a consistant basis. Thats the gamble that really paid off.

I see him as more an on/off again all-star. And i still don't think that Dallas would be better / worse for the trade. Remember Kidd's expiring contract will give the Mavs options...

Reply #217802 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:05 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754