Some interesting responses from Brendan in this interview

Topic #18486 | Report this topic

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

good interview

Reply #217737 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nice work ben fitz but why do you always interview them in a crappy little behind the scenes sort of place. What about on the cort with seats in background or just something mor inetresting but great stuff non the less.

Reply #217738 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wheren't you afraid of being stangled iff you asked the wrong questions Ben?

Reply #217739 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

well done the first one i looked at
yeah why not find a better spot even - do with back to court - better than brick wall
gotta like joyces thinking
got lot to offer
he is passionate

Reply #217761 | Report this post

Ben Fitz  
Years ago

Thanks for the feedback will take that on board, sometimes the court is bing used and it is a bit noisy so i have tried to steer away from that.

Reply #217781 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Ben mate, if you can sweet talk Admin into handing over the keys to my private office, you're quite welcome to use that.
You'd have the acoustic benefits of the padded walls & the visual distractions of the floor to ceiling Black Label Playboy centrefolds.
My small contribution in spreading the word.

Reply #217834 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

No chance of using a corporate box upstairs overlooking the court?

Reply #217890 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Im sure there wouldnt be an issue from the clubs point of view, but its a lot easier to ask one of the players/coaches to pop into the race for a quick chat, than to come upstairs over to the other side of the building and up some more stairs.

More often than not, you dont even see the coach before the game.

Reply #217902 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

What about using the 36 dancer changeroom. I could put up with any distractions. : )

Reply #217914 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:31 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754