another robert horry highlight

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2008/12/20/nba_20081220_fave5.nba/index.html?player=whatsnew

Gets beaten so bad (twice!) and then fakes an injury

sigh

1:10

Topic #18488 | Report this topic

Jack Toft  
Years ago

? had a few reds tonight ELG?

Reply #217767 | Report this post

no, i just despise robert horry and laugh at his bad career

Reply #217772 | Report this post

Hoops 51  
Years ago

Jack,

what are the stats on bad posts being made by people who have had too many red's?

Reply #217776 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what is it 6 - 7 rings? Terrible career ELG. He's got nothing on your 3 ABL games!

Reply #217780 | Report this post

warriors forever  
Years ago

in a singlet that should have been retired.

Reply #217787 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Fill me in, what is it that you dislike about big shot bob?

Reply #217790 | Report this post

Ian  
Years ago

LOL @ Hoops51, do you know this guy Jack?

Reply #217793 | Report this post

Stats Machine  
Years ago

You dislike Robert Horry? As a Laker fan, I was very glad to have him on my team.

Reply #217811 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

My guess is he has killed your team in the post season (he has a habbit of doing that) and you hate that he bob's (scuse the pun) up and hits the triples when needed...

Reply #217816 | Report this post

@217780 i played like 12 abl games get your facts straight

Reply #217872 | Report this post

That lakers shot, what the hell was he doing out on the 3 point line anyway? why wasnt he trying to get a rebound?

Reply #217873 | Report this post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ukde193ivM

Does this sum up robert horrys career

Reply #217874 | Report this post

Samba  
Years ago

Wow you appear to such a hater, its awkward that you'd bother going after a guy who has won all those Championships, seems like a genuinely nice guy of the league correction WAS because he doesnt even play anymore for gods sake!!! Flop or not guy is a winner and found a way to get it done in one way or another his entire career. Enough said...

Reply #217885 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

ELG - warm-ups don't count.

Reply #217894 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Fill me in, what is it that you dislike about big shot bob?
Personally, I can't stand that "big shot bob" moniker! He's probably missed loads of clutch threes, but people only remember the makes.

I think that bit in the video where he seems to fake injury was quite funny. Also, Jordan smacking Ewing after posterising him.

Reply #217903 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Issac you say horry missed lots of clutch threes well i reckon everybody has missed their fair share...how many did jordan miss!we only remember makes.who cares about misses

Reply #217906 | Report this post

A winner?

Hes played with Hakeem, Shaq, and Tim duncan. The three greatest big men of the last 2 decades. and lets not forget Kobe. He is just lucky.

And thankyou Isaac, for mentioning what i originally posted!

And i read somewhere that the term 'posterised' should be removed from basketball lexicon, to be replaced with 'youtubed'

Reply #217921 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So bye your arguement elg Scottie Pippen was just lucky because he played with the GOAT? You make your own luck mate. Check out Horry in the Knicks vs Rockets finals in the 90's. Dude went off!!!!!!!!

Reply #217926 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Dudes- Horry earned a couple of those rings, probably the one where he played pf the entire finals alongside Hakeem, but for the most part he could of played his whole career in obscurity.

But someone once told me that as soon as a team thinks they have a shot, they like to add a tall shooting big man for special occasions.

Cliff Robinson
Donyell Marshal
Pete Chilcutt
Sam Perkins
Scott Bullard
Tracey Murray

Reply #217951 | Report this post

MJ's not even the GOAT so im not going to argue with that

And i finally agree with quagmire, he was a tall shooter who teams like to have

Reply #217955 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

According to your muppet bball IQ.

Reply #217957 | Report this post

lol

Reply #217987 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:52 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754