Spinner
Years ago

The rumoured sale of Sixers & Dome

There have been some posts on this before and from memory, the latest (a couple of weeks ago)was that Sixers had been sold and the Dome had gone to Venuetix.

Some had commented that there may be an announcement soon and were guarded in their remarks as though they knew more than they could say.

A lot of people are concerned about the future of the Sixers in the new NBL (if that is ever going to happen)

Is anybody able to give us any idea at all?

Topic #18517 | Report this topic

bretts the man  
Years ago

Good question . If have anyone has any ideas or knowledge please give us a hint

Reply #218056 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

I think what happens is , with uncertain financial times, it gets close to happening, then things change.
It's a bit harder and takes longer with the current financial situation.

Reply #218058 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

hint.... it will cost a lot of money to buy the dome
himt.....it will cost less money to buy the 36ers

bugger the hints... does anyone have THE FACTS

Reply #218062 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

I have a good source saying that it is being sorted out with the buyer. It is nearly is complete but some finer points are being sorted out before the sale goes ahead. i do not know what the situation is on the sale of the dome.

Reply #218069 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

So is it Fuss? or the Barossa guy?

Reply #218073 | Report this post

BarossaGuy  
Years ago

Barossa Guy ? I'm a Barossa Guy !
Which one were you thinking it was ??

Reply #218078 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

Fuss.

Reply #218096 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

one of the other sponsors, sits near Fussy. He's from the Barossa. If the Fuss deal falls over, he has lined up a couple of his mates and has some $

Reply #218112 | Report this post

staurt wide  
Years ago

Have we heard about this other guy before, i get the impression the fussy deal is close but he may need help

Reply #218969 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:56 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754