Jake
Years ago

Fox Sports not showing any more NBL games?

I'm struggling to find any games being telecast. Anyone know if they've decided to stop showing NBL games?

Topic #18539 | Report this topic

skull  
Years ago

wed 7th jan 7.30pm live 36ers v gongers fox 1

Reply #218458 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Reply #218484 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

ROFL, now there is a thought. Although I think it only goes about a week and a bit ahead.

Reply #218501 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Adelaide have two games in January, vs. Wollongong at home and vs. Blaze at home.

Reply #218559 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

14 days to be exact....

Reply #218593 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

There is no NYE games being telecast although there are 3 games on. Fox seems to think its more important to show the Snooker and the English League Football. Someone please remind me again as to why I cancelled by subscription 2 months ago. I was really looking forward to the Snooker (haha). Fox is a disgrace, for the sake of those who wish to hold onto their subscription, they better be pulling their socks up and making it worthwhile when all the new FTA channels arrive.

Reply #218653 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:55 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754