Isaac
Years ago

Latest NBL championship odds

Adelaide's steady progression up the NBL ladder has been matched by the shortening of their odds with bookies. These numbers are from Centrebet:

SOUTH DRAGONS 2.15
NEW ZEALAND BREAKERS 4.00
MELBOURNE TIGERS 6.00
ADELAIDE 36ERS 6.50
PERTH WILDCATS 9.00
TOWNSVILLE CROCODILES 34.00
SYDNEY SPIRIT 151.00
CAIRNS TAIPANS 301.00
WOLLONGONG HAWKS 301.00
GOLD COAST BLAZE 1001.00
Hard to know yet if the recent roster changes at the Tigers means they're value at $6, but the rest looks about right. The Dragons have an excellent record at home and depth which means they're easily favourites while the Breakers could slip a touch if they lose games without Bruton.

Top two might be a stretch for Adelaide so the road win in Melbourne and close-call in Perth are heartening, showing that the 36ers have enough to win a series against possible early opponents.

Topic #18552 | Report this topic

MH  
Years ago

So glad I placed $20 on Sixers when they were at $34

Reply #218595 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

MH - Same, So glad I got em at $34 too.

Reply #218599 | Report this post

Surmdog  
Years ago

so glad i didnt put any money on them had the chance at $34 a decided i would let it ride.
every year since 05 put a $100 on them at the start of the year for the championship and got no where this year i would rather see them take it out then take the Cash.

Go 6ers!!

Reply #218605 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Got $50 on @ $34 for the 36ers, and I've also got a pineapple on the Goons when they were $9 at the beginning of the season.

Reply #218609 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Can Gold Coast still make playoffs? At $1001 I would not care too much if I threw away $10.

Reply #218634 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Might as well just get a Lotto ticket.

Reply #218640 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

...or give the 10 bucks to a homeless guy. at least he'll appreciate it.

Reply #218642 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

I've got $20 on the Sixers($15)/Lakers($4) double. Perth at $9 seems decent value.

Reply #218752 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:39 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754