Coady
Years ago

Hodge rumour board

Yeh i couldnt help myself I know thier is million threads on who, whys,whats and most importantly the WHERES???

So..."Where on earth is Julius Hodge"

Hit me with the rumours, or hit me in person im at every game!! haha

Topic #18618 | Report this topic

Humpa  
Years ago

- he has been kidnapped.
- he hasn't been paid yet.
- manager is being an ass.
- he is on his way to the us cuz an nba team has offered him a contract.
- family emergency.
- home sickness.

Reply #219679 | Report this post

Coady  
Years ago

nice i think you have covered em all

Reply #219683 | Report this post

Swish 'n Dish  
Years ago

His GPS sent him to a Distintive Homes display village instead of the DHD, and inconveniently he left his phone at home.

Reply #219684 | Report this post

Coady  
Years ago

I think we have a winner.. if thier were a prize foe creativity you would win Swish

Reply #219688 | Report this post

Swish 'n Dish  
Years ago

My prize should be 2 tickets to Julius' next Sixers game!

Reply #219689 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Ben Fitz's slightly-possible theory is that Seamus McPeake caught wind of the late payments and has pounced. Hodge might try citing late payments as a breach of contract (from the 36ers' end), and move to a more lucrative contract with the Tigers. Melbourne would then cut Thomas to make way.

Rumour is the NBL have said, no way is that happening, though I think the only real way they could stop it would be by saying "we know what he was on in Adelaide, we doubt he's shifting for less money, and you can't fit that in at Melbourne."

Now, that was when the theory was Thomas, but what if they turfed Ere?

Reply #219693 | Report this post

Coady  
Years ago

1. Swish NO get season tickets..:)

2. Issac i take everything you say into consideration as you Constantly come up with goods, Swap i rekon, we'll have ere i like his game. I hope its more like he went Home (USA) cause if we cant have him no one can!!
Is Euroleague a possibilty???

Reply #219701 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

http://blogs.hoopshype.com/blogs/hodge/2009/01/

"If I get a call from an NBA team, it might take about 15-20 hours of flight time for me to get there but I'll be able to play right away."

Sounds like he's ready to go to the NBA at the drop of a hat, so if Melbourne came offering a big paycheck, it wouldn't surprise me if he jumped ship.

I just hope it all gets sorted tomorrow so that the Sixers can get a good practice in for the Cairns game - with Hodge or without.

Reply #219717 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Maybe he's gone back to that seedy strip club he was in before he got shot.

Reply #219725 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Ere was the one the Tigers should have cut all along. Would be a masterful move by Seamus and co if they could pull it all off.

Reply #219734 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

I reckon he has used the money to have calf implant surgery

Reply #219764 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Seamus saw how well he played, in Melbourne , without training and not getting paid and was restricted with his ankle prior to that. Thought this guy is a superstar. Here's my chance to get him.

Reply #219780 | Report this post

ExWhyZee  
Years ago

bye bye Juluis

Reply #219788 | Report this post

Mantis  
Years ago

Maybe he drank the poison.

Reply #219843 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

Maybe he went out for Dinner on Gouger St and got shot again!

Reply #219848 | Report this post

The grassy knoll  
Years ago

Hodge was last seen by a member of the public late yesterday afternoon, bound and gagged, being bundled into the back of a car by some large nasty looking rats at the Dome.

Reply #219849 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

The actual rumors on the inside are that they paid him $50k in advance, and hes shot through back to the US!

I'd be pissed too if I was the Sixers

Reply #219855 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Chatting to Sonny Bill Williams in France!

Reply #220075 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:28 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754