Isaac
Years ago

Phoenix, after the road-trip

Some of us questioned the title chances of the Suns and thought that their road-trip would show their true worth.

They just beat the Wolves by 29 to finish 5-1 throughout the trip. In their 5 wins, they averaged more than 122 PPG.

Since Nash returned, they're 6-2.

Not bad. They're now half a game behind the Spurs for the NBA's best record this season.

Has this changed anyone's views on their chances?

Topic #1862 | Report this topic

Amare Stoudemaire  
Years ago

Phoenix are are relaistic title threat with Nash fit. The game a few weeks ago was a ripper with them leading the Spurs by 18 and the Spurs coming back to win in OT. Along with the Heat these are the three best sides at the moment.

A lot depends on having a full roster. Todays win means little though as the Wolves are stinking up the court

Reply #21127 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Yeah they are a threat if they are all fit - hopefully they can stay that way. Thing I like about them is that they are a great team to watch - uptempo free flowing ball - I love it!
They also have one of the lowest payrolls in the NBA - a pleasant change from the inflated pays of some other so called superstars. Hopefully ego wont take over with their stars in the future and they can have continued siccess

Reply #21135 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

they cant win 70 or get the bulls 72 wins though, that was what people were talking about a few weeks back. i checked last week and they had already lost 10. good chance at winning the title though.

Reply #21160 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

nash delivers

i rememeber when he played for canada in the sydney olympics and destroyed us in an upset

Reply #21163 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:10 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754