MH
Years ago

Hodge has to be Sacked!!

In my opinion Hodge must be sacked. As a coach if you let this go unchecked it WILL happen again. Who cares whos fault it is. He abandoned his team mates and did not show.

As good as Hodge is, he needs to be sacked.

As much of a crowd favourite Hodge is, he needs to be sacked.

Topic #18627 | Report this topic

MW  
Years ago

hooray another thread about this...

Reply #219784 | Report this post

Juror 12  
Years ago

Does anybody actually know where he is/was yet?

Might be best to find out a bit more before we start sacking people?

Reply #219789 | Report this post

I smell a rat  
Years ago

With respect juror 12, even if Hodge was unable to contact the coach (for what ever reason) do you think his missus could have let them know he was hit by a bus or something?

I have the exact same problem running a business with over 20 staff. Some get you a message with heaps of time warning you they cant come in; others don't feel the need to contact me at all when they decide to pull a sicky. Then they wonder why their hours are cut dramaticly. They are normally the same ones who let you down when the going gets tough.

Reply #219794 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

What's to say this wasn't him quitting?

Reply #219800 | Report this post

I smell a rat  
Years ago

When you quit you at least have the guts to say so, not slink away in the dead of night.

Reply #219806 | Report this post

NVS  
Years ago

Press Conference at 130pm today. Mal Hemmerling and Scott Ninnis will be there.

Reply #219807 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

I kinda hope he gets signed up with the Tigers, and then we meet them in a home playoff game (I have no idea if that's theoretically possible, so apologies to pedants if it isn't). It would be the ultimate test of the Sixer fans' booing ability! :) Heal/Bradtke/other villains would seem positively milquetoast in comparison.

Reply #219813 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBL simply would not allow this. vanish him from the league, good showing of testicles required by Chuck

Reply #219817 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Given everything that has happened this year, I think it is safe to say Chuck doesn't have any.

Reply #219857 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

All I want to know is - what is the dude who would take a bullet for him gonna do? He is gonna be heartbroken.

Reply #219877 | Report this post

michael  
Years ago

i am a tigers fan i do not wont that cancer at the tigers

Reply #219930 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:57 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754