LA Boy
Years ago

Kings player pranks Jason Thompson

Kings player pranks Jason Thompson for not doing his job. Hilarious

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-Kings-vets-prank-rookie-Jason-Thompson?urn=nba,132813

Topic #18638 | Report this topic

???  
Years ago

Why is that funny???

Reply #220100 | Report this post

LA Boy  
Years ago

I guess Aussies have a different sense of humour...my bad

PS sorry for the double post

Reply #220102 | Report this post

The comments are funnier

"i think rookie duties are dumb, and if the kings just put the same effort on playing on the court as much as they put their effort on getting back on their rookies for not getting them bagels cream cheeses and bagels?????????? what is the record of the kings again? kings sucks"

Reply #220122 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

?

Reply #220143 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

how about the fact that the kings are playing 3 rookies and a second year guy good minutes. any team that does this is gonna struggle. how did the spurs become great...they won 20 games the year before and picked duncan with the number 1 pick. how did miami get wade....they won 25 games. lebron....17. before you trash teams for sucking, remember that most teams were bad before they became good.

oh let me guess....you're a celtics fan now. i bet you werentt supporting them a season ago when they won 24 games!

Reply #220144 | Report this post

um, i was quoting a comment from the website it came from. lol.

Reply #220157 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ah sorry....i'd laugh at me too! didn't see the quotation marks. i'm not actually a sac fan, i just get sick of the wagon jumpers. pass this on to whoever wrote that would ya!! haha

Reply #220252 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:38 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754