get on board
Years ago

It's time to Rally

i suggest this Saturday that every sixer fan needs to attend- i think interest is now at all time high - over 6000 last week and they cant be disappoint saw sixers despite the odds -
this week is crucial all true believers must get to the dome - support the team
the team will only be stronger for this and mal scotty and brett need 100% support
get to the dome get loud
saturday - pump it up its gunna be big - champuion team go sixers

Topic #18639 | Report this topic

Fox 68  
Years ago

Ill be there loud as always, the real crunch part of the season starts NOW! Lets get adelaide people involved

Reply #220137 | Report this post

ShaneD  
Years ago

.. I'll be there. Even without Julius 'Dodge'.

I just hope the crowds stay as big without him....

Reply #220138 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I hear you bro!
This is the bottom of the J curve.

There are too many positives at the club for anyone to turn turn their back

Reply #220142 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

I think the team will rally.
With that win, you'll probably get 6000.
But getting in, will stop some from going.
There was more outside that in, at 6.45. With the big line ups, people pushing in.. puts some off.

Reply #220146 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

ill be there

lets get it rockin'

Reply #220154 | Report this post

Coady  
Years ago

always thier screaming at the umpires and losing my voice, You are right though the line up was way to big (which is good) but they need to figure a way to sell tickets faster, For example, i went to a few 20/20 matches of late and they have had guys selling tickets walking at the gate cash sales only, no line ups no probs:)

Reply #220164 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

One more ticket scanner or something, rather than putting people off, and delaying the start of the game.

Reply #220166 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

They've used roving ticket sellers in the past.

Reply #220174 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Buy a season ticket next season, no waiting to get tickets and if you are there 20 minutes before the game, you walk straight in. I've never taken more than 5 minutes from the time I enter the driveway on Crittenden Road to the time I am in my seat.

Reply #220203 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Roving ticket sellers would have been handy.
I thought that was probably the case EC.
Get there a bit earlier.
So many were lined up at about 6.45
It took 20mins to get in.
I could hear some saying to each other, and on their mobiles, sorta.. ' will wait.. or go away '

Reply #220225 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

I was unusually late at the Dome, about 12 minutes prior to tip-off & standing at the extreme of the pavers (the car-park exit bitumen roadway), directly in front of the season ticket-holder's lines. Got in with plenty of time to spare.
Everyone was chatty & bouyant.
Big howdy to kc4import, we caught up while waiting in line. Top bloke.

Reply #220376 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

A lot were chatty and bouyant.
Easier if you had a ticket , of couse.
Took about 10mins to but a ticket and about 10 to get in.
Look. No probs. I merely mention it , mainly for Sat, when some families and groups may say, "Shall we go again? Aw, wouldn't mind, but it's gonna take a long time to get in. What else is on? "

Reply #220383 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

It seemed to me the game started at about 7.10 ?

Reply #220389 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:25 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754