bolks
Years ago

The Aftermath of All of This

I think its safe to say that there is gonna be a fair amount of publicity generated from this whole incident. The next that comes to mind though is if it is going to benefit or not and and if so, who?

For example, some of Australia might look up and take notice that there is actually a league, and that we don't accept people who act like this (I don't know the entire facts so don't murder me for leaving out something julius may or may not done), or Julius could start saying stuff to potential imports that would stop them from coming and playing in Australia.

Personally, i don't think that Julius will start saying anything, but what does everyone else think?

Topic #18642 | Report this topic

Big Marty  
Years ago

While the actual issue for the Sixers was a negative aspect; the story was the first cab off the ranks on Channel 9 and 7 last night.

Shame the TV networks only ever do Sixer reports when the club is in dire straights, has lost games or has sacked someone. Would be nice to see the local news setting up Basketball as the first cab off the ranks as opposed to AFL.

FFS the damn season doesn't start for a few months and we apparently need to know that Crows players are changing jersey numbers... wow.

They should throw those stories to the end of the sports segment and stick with A-League and NBL for starters.

Reply #220201 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

a-league,i just cant do soccer.
on the news the other night the sports guy presented us with the "highlights of the nil all draw".
that just doesnt work for me!!

Reply #220208 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Had to laugh at this being the third Hodge-related topic in 3-4 minutes posted (after "The moment you suspected Hodge was a Tool" and "The real cost of the Hodge debacle"). It's like all three posters simultaneously thought "Gee, we haven't had a new Hodge topic in at least half an hour..." ;)

Reply #220269 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:53 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754