Camel 31
Years ago

Grizzard interviews

Fiveaa interview is just after their 6pm news.
Guess he'll be on TV news also

Topic #18697 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

nothing so far on radio?

Reply #221108 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

No. Maybe he's gone to sleep.
Saw him on CH7 and 9.
Said he was pretty tired, after the flights.
Said he can play a similiar game to Hodge, if required. But more as a team player.

Reply #221109 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

It was arranged and announced. He must have fell asleep. ABC TV - He likes Adelaide's style, thinks he'll be a good fit.

Reply #221117 | Report this post

Rat10  
Years ago

I liked his quote when interviewed on Channel 9 about how similar his game is to Hodge.

"I can play that style of game but I don't have to have to have the ball in my hands the whole time."

Reply #221131 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Yes. He did say that.
It was just interesting watching ABC footage , comparing them. Like Hodge taking a defensive rebound, and racing down for a dunk. Such long strides, with his skinny legs.. got there before any other of the 9 players.
Thinking back, he did have the ball a lot, and saturday we were more even in our stats.
Early in the season, some of our players, with injuries, played terribly, and he looked the stand out. Now there's a big improvement in all our players fitness and their ability, because of it.
If Grizz can .. play that style..without having the ball all of the time. He'd be perfect.

Reply #221154 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

From Boti's article re: Grizz today:

"What do they need?" he asked in reply to the question: `What do you bring?'

Best. Reply. Ever.

Reply #221202 | Report this post

Beagle  
Years ago

Loco: 'Best. Reply. Ever.'

Agreed.

Reply #221229 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

They spoke to him tonight.
Almost snowing in Alabama, into this heat.
204cms 6ft 8in ( someones pumped him up to 207)
He sounds pretty coool.
'If we lose, then it's gonna be my fault.. so we just gotta keep winning'
Played against Adelaide 4 times, so knows the players well. Today seemed no problems for him.

Reply #221400 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:17 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754