Humpa
Years ago

The T'Wolvess are the ONLY undefeated team in 09

That's right baby! The Winesota Terrorwolves stand alone as the only team this year to never suffer a loss. AROOOOOOOO!

Topic #18698 | Report this topic

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

humpa your posts get worst and worst :S

Reply #221111 | Report this post

Johnny_Sack  
Years ago

As a fervent T-Wolves fan this...

Says a lot about what a bad (the wrong) coach can do to a young team... As a Wolves fan it has been tough watching Wittman 'Coach' these guys - he was unprepared to give guys like Carney (22pt yesterday) and 'Bassy any serious burn... Why? only he knows... Anyway - obviously the Wolves won`t keep this going indefinitely, but the fact that they have almost doubled their win total in the last 12 days says to me that they are not as bad as some are making them out (or as bad as Wittman made them play)... Guess we can kiss a high lottery pick goodbye - then again who knows, maybe we finally get lucky and snag the no 1 pick with a low probability like the Bulls, Magic (TWICE!!!), or Bucks... Anyway - since the pick is top 10 protected - and otherwise conveyable to the Clips - it might be good to get that out of the way this year - since we will still have 3 first round picks regardless (and late picks seem to work out better in weak drafts).

Brian "Thow-in" Cardinal (Mark "Virginia" Madsen - with game) can still play as well - the run pretty much correlates with his playing decent minutes, he does the little things that young hotshot players don`t bother (or never learned) to do... hopefully it rubs off on the rest of the pups...

Reply #221127 | Report this post

STAT  
Years ago

Thats great for you guys but your never gonna get anywhere with Kevin McNO-IDEA! running the joint. Couldve had Brandon Roy...but you dont. Oh but thats ok we drafted OJ Mayo...oh wait a sec thats right we traded him for a player that plays the exaact same position and way our best player does...well thatll work :S

Reply #221139 | Report this post

Humpa  
Years ago

i would've kept OJ Mayo, but i like Kevin Love and think he'll turn out great (he'll be way better than Bogut btw without a doubt).

and i doubt Brandon Roy would make this team any different.

Reply #221144 | Report this post

Johnny_Sack  
Years ago

No doubt - most of us would prefer Roy, but you can`t deny that Foye has stepped up his game the last few weeks. He is reminding some of us of his college nick. "4th quarter" - against Mil he was most clutch in the 4th... They are 3 years into their careers, while up to now that trade has been a disaster for the Wolves - Foye has time to balance the scales the other way.

I do agree that McFale must be one of the worst GMs in the league but his biggest problem has not been with drafting or roster management. His treatment and hiring of coaches will be the big blot against his name during his tenure in Minny. Especially his firing of Casey.

A rumor i read was that Taylor (owner) pretty much forced McHale to the sidelines to prove that the team he had created for this season was (in McHale's own words) a "30 win team"... If the team couldn`t perform under Mchale - he would also be twisting in the wind...

Reply #221151 | Report this post

Johnny_Sack  
Years ago

"I think we should next year," he said. "I don't think we're that far away, to be truthful. I think we can be a lot more competitive. ... I do like our young guys, our core group moving forward. I think there's really people here to build around." - Kevin McHale, on how the team should improve to .500 next year. (StarTribune) (via canishoopus.com)

McHale talking about moving towards a 500 record this season -... NOT 30 wins sorry...

Reply #221152 | Report this post

STAT  
Years ago

Humpa just shut up about Bogut this thread has nothing to do with him! You dont like him ok thats cool just dont bring it up all the time noone but you gives a shit!

Reply #221160 | Report this post

Not any more!

Reply #221524 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:17 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754