kerm
Years ago

Grizz Training

http://www.yvonnemilbank.com/gallery.cfm?pn=1&&d=Sport/Adelaide%2036ers%20NBL/20090113_training

who are the other development players that are training?

nice to see kersten handling the ball with 2 players guarding him, he has trouble against one let alone 2

Topic #18711 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Looks like Luke Mapunda on the left in one of the first shots where Ballinger is trying to block Hoban.

Can't see enough of the blonde one trying to block Hoban later on. Chris Molitor maybe? The one near Hoban when they've stopped to listen to Ninnis would be Claybrin McMath I think.

Reply #221331 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think you will find that is Harold McMath's kid

Reply #221334 | Report this post

JoeyKnuckles  
Years ago

MY GOD GRIZZY!! Tape your F'n ankles!!!!!!
We cant afford anymore injuries

Reply #221343 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

Good to see Harri Harvey gettin a run too ...

Reply #221361 | Report this post

Coady  
Years ago

Did any one else notice a big figure missing from training?? Was probly thier and avoided the camera but no pics of Schench

Reply #221374 | Report this post

Hood 85  
Years ago

Luke had today off, bit of a soar throat, but should be just fine to go back to back POTW on the weekend!

Reply #221395 | Report this post

RG  
Years ago

a "soar" throat?? I guess that's because he's very tall.

Reply #221423 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:55 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754