Coady
Years ago

Breakers game Moved on fox

Just to let you guys know that the breakers game has been moved to later in the night on thursday 11pm on fox, was supposed to be on at like 5 but Soccer is on... Go the reds!!!

Topic #18718 | Report this topic

EC  
Years ago

They obviously give basketball a lot of importance (not). Remind me again why I cancelled with them?

Reply #221386 | Report this post

Hood 85  
Years ago

What are you talking about EC? They are still showing the game, and you'd be crazy to think the majority of Australian sports fans would prefer a bball game from NZ rather than a LIVE game of soccer thats could very well cement the Reds spot as first...again! Go you reds and definitely go the Breakers, put some seperation between the 6ers and Crocs.

Reply #221392 | Report this post

D16  
Years ago

Not sure why the game as been moved to the later time slot. The A-league game being shown is from the previous night (reds play QLD on Wednesday night, not Thursday night.)

Reply #221393 | Report this post

Hood 85  
Years ago

Well if thats the case, that is a bit stupid on fox's behalf!

Reply #221404 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

As I said, it is more important for Fox to show a 24 hour old game of soccer than a live telecast of an NBL game. Matters not that its in NZ, it is still the Australian league.

Reply #221408 | Report this post

hayden  
Years ago

This is again another showing of the lack of respect fox has for us! Also to the person who said that it was undestandable to be moved,hood85 i mean that is just stupid they have 3 bloody channels!!!! They probably have a replay of golf and some rally car racing! And last time i checked the A-league hasnt been performing that well in the ratings or in attendances so even though it is better than the NBL in that respect it is not like the AFL or NRL that is crucial to there ratings aims!

Reply #221430 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Soccer should be televised on the 'W' channel.

Reply #221442 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

-NBL is accually on normal time LIVE

-turnover frenzy atm

-whats with no scoreboard???

Reply #221586 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:16 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754