bobcats
Years ago

Will the Bobcats ever be on Fox?

I am a massive bobcats fan. Will i ever get to see them play on Fox????????

Topic #18785 | Report this topic

Shirley Schmidt  
Years ago

I prefer tractors

Reply #222537 | Report this post

bobcats  
Years ago

They are apparently starting to really look like a proper nba team and i just wanted to know if i will ever get to see them play. Thanks

Reply #222538 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Go Aussie... the Dingo is the tool for you:)

Reply #222541 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

According to the TV guide on NBA.com, they won't be on One or ESPN. You could either get League Pass or find an online stream, like this one http://www.myp2p.eu/

Hope that helps...

Reply #222544 | Report this post

The Growler  
Years ago

They're sure will be.
Tune into the Wildlife channel next month as there's going to be a Bobcat Week.

Reply #222549 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

WOO HOO........ another Bobcats fan......

Since the J-Rich trade the team has improved...

Yesterday Oden felt the wraith of both Crash and Okafor.

Reply #222575 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wow, you don't get many Bobcats fans outside of Charlotte, what got you guys into the Bobcats? Just curious.

Reply #222580 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Not into them as such, I keep an eye on them as I like Wallace's game. Would like to see MJ assemble a decent team as GM, but probably will not see that too soon.

That alley to Wallace was sweet.

Reply #222581 | Report this post

shin splints  
Years ago

If they make the playoffs.

Reply #222583 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

I went to Bobcats Arena to watch them play Cleveland Cavaliers in April 08. I've got a fair bit of HD video of the game if I can figure out how to put it on youtube. I even got some the their dressed up and painted up as bobcats fans to say G'Day after the game. Talk about massive arena with lots of entertainment both before and after the game.
Fantastic atmosphere. Oh...and there are definitely many females who go to the games to be seen, not to see the game. Talk about dressing up in your underwear. ;)

Reply #222584 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

As long as you got footage of them Dana..

; )

Reply #222586 | Report this post

John 57  
Years ago

www.justin.tv
you will thank me later
just go on when nba is on and all the games are there.
ballgame

Reply #222588 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I'm with john57... I watch JustinTV for NBA every single day.. Most games are covered. Quality of feed does differ, but most are watching.

http://www.justin.tv/directory?category=sports

Reply #222589 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Original poster, what you need is sport-scene.net. You'll have bobcats games coming out your wahzoo in no time.

Reply #222591 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

I was too busy watching Le Bron DB5. ;)
Talk about 'booty' though. Sheesh..some of them put me to shame and that's saying something...

Reply #222592 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Was the stadium 1/2 empty when you went Dana?

They seem to be struggling with their crowds in Charlotte.

Reply #222593 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Dana, is Lebron a man mountain? Also what was it like seeing him play in person? I always get the impression that the game just comes so easily for him..

Reply #222594 | Report this post

bobcats  
Years ago

Love the Bobcats and it annoys me how they are never on tv, but that website sounds good! Favourite player is definitely Okafor followed by Wallace. They are even a good team on 2K9 where Carrol is an AWESOME 3point shooter.

Umm not sure why i started with the bobcats, hav a cousin over there and loved Wallace's game and its gone from there :)

They are a better team without J-Rich which is interesting but they are looking to their bigs a lot more which is their strength!

Reply #222597 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

I'm actually a Zydrunas Ilgauskas fan (my parents were lithuanian) so he's more the man mountain. Le bron got fouled out in that game and got a similar reaction to what our favourites like Shane heal gets here. I guess I was so excited by being at an NBA game at all, that it was hard to tell if seeing Le Bron was any more exciting than seeing all of the players....Anderson Verejau, and of course the Bobcats. Just the whole atmosphere was great.
As far as the crowd goes, I'l have to check back on my videos, but it was a big crowd anyway. The arena is HUGE. The very top section didn't appear to have many people in it. I should look back on the website to checkout the numbers in that game. They were surprisingly quiet though. I reckon our crowd at the Dome makes more noise. It's good fun though. I swear the guy sitting in front of me looked like Al Green's twin brother. He was barracking for Hornets & I was going for Cavaliers. All good natured fun though.

Reply #222600 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

Actually, if you log into their website and go through the process of buying tickets you get a 3D image of the view from your seats. It's great. Don't need to actaully buy the tickets, but you can see what's avaiable and then get the 3d view.

Reply #222602 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hornets? They moved out of Charlotte some years ago Dana ;)

Reply #222622 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

Oh Duh!!!! Sheesh!!

Reply #222652 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:56 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754