Isaac
Years ago

Breakers vs Tigers, Jan 22

Some big games over the next couple of rounds could shape the top-end of the NBL ladder. Tonight sees second-placed NZ host third-placed Melbourne. The Tigers are unbeaten since making some changes to their roster and I think they could be the team to beat from this point on.

(The Dragons remind me a bit of Sydney from last season - even spread of talent that can do well in the regular season, but are beatable in the finals.)

Anyway, for the Breakers, Bruton has taken a couple of days off training to rest for the game after being hampered in their last outing. Anyone know the status of Thomas for the Tigers?

Centrebet have the Breakers very, very narrow favourites with a line of just -1.0.

The game is on Fox tonight, but delayed.

Tips?

Hoping they won't, but I think Melbourne could get this one.

Topic #18814 | Report this topic

Nutwork  
Years ago

I reckon Melbourne, just. They are starting to come together nicely, Ebi is starting to take over the team and make it his. We know what he can do when he gets on a roll.

Reply #222965 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Delayed just a tick 11pm coverage!

Reply #222995 | Report this post

Paul  
Years ago

I think maybe the Breakers just over there and then Melb to bounce back on the weekend at home.

Reply #223025 | Report this post

Mookie  
Years ago

I expect Daryll DC Downtown Corletto to shoot the lights out on the North Shore.

Tiges by 12.

Reply #223064 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just watched the game on Fox - it was an impressive performance from the Tigers, particularly the second half.

Reply #223121 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:33 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754