just me
Years ago

36ERS 5-10 year plan

this is theam i would love to see in sixers uniform in 5-10 years playing together.

PG- brad hill
SG- brad newly
SF- joe ingles
PF- jacob holmes
C - bobby brannen

BENCH
darren ng
oscar forman

if possible instead of brannen luke sne.(not even going to try and spell it)if not picked up by nba/europe.is there anyone else u would like in there?

Topic #1886 | Report this topic

EC  
Years ago

In 5-10 years time Darren Ng will have his own medical practice and making 5 times as much as an NBL basketballer and driving around in his Porsche.

Reply #21373 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I think in 5 years time Newley will be playing over seas....

Reply #21374 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Oscar is starting now i dont see in 5 years time he will be coming off the bench....by then he should be the "Cat " of the league.

The immediate plan should be to get some contracts on the players we already have.

Reply #21380 | Report this post

Jasmine  
Years ago

Kent...Forman has improved, but to be the next Cat he needs to learn how to score in the post and score off his own dribble. He has come a long way, but those areas of his game still need a lot of work.

Reply #21383 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Jasmine, I definitely agree. Next step for Oscar is creating his own shot. I've noticed specific cases of it happening this year, but it needs to happen 3-5 times a game and complement his open shots rather than once every couple of games.

His FT shooting has improved immensely (started with last ABL season at Sturt) and I'd like to see him drive like Holmes does because if it doesn't come off, 2/2 FT is still two points..

Reply #21384 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Remember what Cat was like when he played for Perth average less than 6pts per game off the top of my head. When he got older his game matured as well.

Reply #21387 | Report this post

carter  
Years ago

i would love to see the sixers pick up dwight next yr looks like he wants out of west syd imagine the line up of pg hill sg farley sf holmes pf rychart c dwight bench forman cooper the rest can be chosen later but thats how i would go if maher leaves for europe hill is more than capable of runnin the team

Reply #21413 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Newley won't be here in 5 years thats for sure, well be calling him the next gaze while he plays nba or euro league

Reply #21440 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:23 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754