Anonymous
Years ago

Junior Programming

It would be nice to see Forestville and Sturt have no home games in their first four games instead of their usual 2 and then have Starplex and Hills or Southern,in back to back weeks like the unimportant clubs, just for once.
And maybe schedule Forestville at southern at 9.45 on a Friday night and 8.30 am at Port Adelaide on the Saturday morning during the State champs just so we know the program only favours certain teams coincidently.

Topic #18892 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

So.......you're saying Forestville and Sturt should NOT have half their games at home?

Reply #223809 | Report this post

sooky sook

Reply #223810 | Report this post

BRING IT ON  
Years ago

We dont mind where we play we can win anywhere even Victoria .Lets just get it on I have had a long enough break.

Reply #223812 | Report this post

hangin round  
Years ago

Sorry Anon, but you do not make sense.
In a 'home & away' season, if a team plays (say) 4 home games early in season, it means they play 4 away games in second round.
Difficult to understand your gripe
PS- I have no love for Sturt or Forestville, but be fair at least.

Reply #223815 | Report this post

believe games are programmed at dome on 7th - dont sixers play at home ??

so lloks like rershedule be happening ???

Reply #223847 | Report this post

It sounds like you come from the 1st club in SA history to have been dealt a bad draw for State Champs.

I am so sorry for you and your club...tissues please!

Reply #223870 | Report this post

Basket 73  
Years ago

Pick the poster who is from the club where their U14 coach has been abe to change the draw to suit their team 2 years in a row and been caught out!

Reply #223880 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:14 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754