Anon
Years ago

36ers v Perth - Venuetix crashed

Just tried to buy toickets for tonight's game and got told the system was down and had been for a few days.

Seems the only way to get tickets now is from the door.

Hope the Dome can handle the extra customers it will get tonight, especially lining up in the sun.

I know I'll be going down early to make sure I don't have to wait too long.

Topic #18911 | Report this topic

Coady  
Years ago

damn that sucks man, i wanna see a good crowd in our second to last regular season game

Reply #224000 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

One of Brett Maher's final home games.

Reply #224001 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Always happens!!!

especially for soccer

Reply #224002 | Report this post

staurt wide  
Years ago

Thats unfortunate......an incentive to buy season tickets next season perhaps? - no lining up

Reply #224006 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

congrats to the dome see them giving out water to those outside waiting well done

Reply #224126 | Report this post

Crooked  
Years ago

Bear, that would have been a tie-in to the vitamin water promotion by the manufacurer on the night, along with the 3/4 time entertainment and the extra vitamin water posters around the Dome. But, it was much appreciated since it was such a warm night!

Reply #224147 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Crooked it wasn't vitamin water it was bottled water and as I saw dome staff having to bring the boxes it certainly didn't look planned.

Congrats to the Dome staff for trying to help out.

Reply #224155 | Report this post

Crooked  
Years ago

mmm must of missed that. My grapefruit flavoured water came from the vitamin water van from staff wearing vitamin water shirts.

Reply #224159 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:07 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754