DJ Rod
Years ago

Cattallini Cried

I talked about it in the Cairns v Townsville rivalry thread... there will be a YouTube vision of it soon

I only know him on the court so I don't like him but I know plenty of people who do and they sympathise with what has gone on this year...

The power has been turned off in their practise facility this week and then the Crosswhite meltdown plus everything else that has gone on this year and it must have all caught up with him.

Topic #18918 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Get off the drugs

Reply #224102 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What was the Crosswhite meltdown?

Reply #224112 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

looks like the cat must know someone in the heavens,
t/c ellie has been willed down the bruce highway to t,ville,batten down the hatches!!

Reply #224116 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

Do you mean this?
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=EglXlRlaX6k

I can sympathise with any team that doesn't know where it's going to be next week and players who don't know where they're going to be playing.
I don't have quite as much sympathy for the Taipans as I would for a team that is highly overpaid let alone doesn't translate decent results on the court, but having said that, I can understand it would be quite emotional for them.
I am probably feeling worse for their loyal fans right now.
And what on earth caused the ruckus between Rosell and Vale???
(a poorly thought out jibe about how Vale was probably playing his last game as a Taipan?)

Reply #224117 | Report this post

Hood 85  
Years ago

And there i was thinking cat was soley about the money. Dj Rod, he hardly cried and its bordering on stupidity to start a thread called refering to it directly. Anyways was interesting to see the press conference, still in shock that cat seemed to truly believe the taipans were a chance of the finals! Guess as a professional that what you're paid to do, believe till you cant anymore and give it you're all.

Reply #224137 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Good to see emotion in sport and see how much it means to guys. It has been a tough year for many players within the league and hopefully some things can be put in place to help the future of the sport and to look after the players after all they dont have alot after basketball.

Reply #224166 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:32 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754